No announcement yet.

Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some members have avatar size restrictions and other don't. What determines this?

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
      Some members have avatar size restrictions and other don't. What determines this?
      Not sure but Rob will usually hook you up if you PM him with the avatar of choice, I know he did with the Sam and Dean Winchester one I had.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Not sure but Rob will usually hook you up if you PM him with the avatar of choice, I know he did with the Sam and Dean Winchester one I had.
        Even the one you have now is 191px × 100px and 168.74 KB. Did you ask for assistance with that one?

Comment

• Rob changed it so yeah.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Russ wins currently.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Thanks for the avatar, Rob!
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Halloween's over, bitches! Time for a new theme - any ideas?
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Arrested Development?
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'm in.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think I will go back to Sam and Dean if Rerb would be so kind.

Comment

• Going back to my Mars theme with the fella that started it all. Well, the Greeks worshiped him first, until Rome co-opted the deity and gave him a makeover.

As for Arrested Development, true confession time. Never watched the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225
                          As for Arrested Development, true confession time. Never watched the show.
                          Me either. *awaits flying fruit*

Comment

• Nope, me neither.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Trust me. I know where you're coming from. Randomly bought the first season on DVD few years back one Friday after work. Instantly hooked. So much so I went ahead and got the other two seasons the next day - they had them on the cheap (like $10 a pop) so it was affordable for me. Burned through the series that weekend.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• It's on Netflix and every other streaming service. Everyone needs to watch it. I did the same as Jamie, watched a couple episodes one Friday evening. By Sunday night I was quoting it religiously.

Comment

Working...
                                X