Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lolol
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Post hold for update.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I am the nascent Prince of Darkness!!
        <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Ok, so you know what movie scared the shit out of me when I was a little kid? Fucking Darby O'Gill and the Little People. Why? Not handsome Sean Connery. Nope, the fucking Banshee. What fucked up kids movie has this monstrosity? Still gives me chills.
          "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
          - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
          http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
          http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• I mean, for fucks sake. Rated G my fat ass:

"DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
            - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
            http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
            http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
              Ok, so you know what movie scared the shit out of me when I was a little kid? Fucking Darby O'Gill and the Little People. Why? Not handsome Sean Connery. Nope, the fucking Banshee. What fucked up kids movie has this monstrosity? Still gives me chills.
              That thing was pants-shittingly terrifying.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                Dammit!! Dammit!! No rep left in my bag of tricks! Someone else?

(And Lesley - that's awesome!)
                Thanks! That clown IS fucking scary!
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Going with Tits McGee from 'The Thirteenth Ghost' this week. I am aware of how bad a movie it is, but it still scared the poo out of me.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Tits are never a bad thing... no matter how horrid the film.

Comment

• Indeed. Love all those awesome Halloween avatars. I love my Cage, but I'd kill to get one of those gifs, but I haz no clue where to get them.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                        Going with Tits McGee from 'The Thirteenth Ghost' this week. I am aware of how bad a movie it is, but it still scared the poo out of me.
                        The ghosts were the coolest part beside the moving house.

Monk and co. were turrible.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I love Lesley's new "Shining" avatar!
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                            The ghosts were the coolest part beside the moving house.

Monk and co. were turrible.
                            The sliding glass kill was way too good to waste on that shitty movie.

Comment

• I'll finish out the month with good ol' Frankenstein's Monster. Who doesn't love the big lug?

Comment

• Oh man, that would make a good shirt, Tim. Or a Young Frankenstein one saying "The Ritz"

Comment

Working...
                                X