Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
    Yo Bobby. What's your avatar from, good sir?
    Even though Rob's already set you right on this, I couldn't ignore such a politely phrased question. Rest assured, you'll never see me sporting a Robbie Williams avatar.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Well he is big over across the pond and there is some similarity (what with the goofy faces) in your avatar pic.

Still, pleased to know it was EV II.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Although that Robbie Williams video with him stripping off his skin is fucking aces.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He is, indeed, Howard. Though, perhaps, not quite as big as he once was. And yes, "Rock D.J." was quite a cool idea for a video.

On the subject of great avatars, I have to congratulate Lesley on selecting arguably the greatest ever.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Yep. Goodjob babe! So much better than Felicity. haha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Thanks! I am a fan of Joan (when she isn't being racist).
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I fucking love Rob's new avatar.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Looks like a guy named Chester.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by FASTER FASTER PUSSY GALORE View Post
                    I fucking love Rob's new avatar.
                    Thanks. I'm a fan. He fits well with the name at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutus McHugecock View Post
                      Looks like a guy named Chester.
                      More like a Rico...

... or a Razor Ramon.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Orrrrrrrrrr CHESTER. Yeah.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Makes me think of Merv the Perv.

Comment

• Whose real name is Chester. Chester the molester.

Comment

• Nah, he's definitely sayin' "Yo. Chico. I too pretty for pictures mang."

Then he flicks his toothpick at the photographer and walks out.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                                Thanks! I am a fan of Joan (when she isn't being racist).
                                Racist or not, a fine choice.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X