No announcement yet.

Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since this was just on tv today, I'll start with 'I Still Know What You Did Last Summer'.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I'm your Huckleberry
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Let me see if I can throw together some special ones.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• BOOM
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            I'm your Huckleberry
            Bermejo's Leatherface is the best.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Rob's is pretty awesome!

Come on everyone - get 'em up there, or no fun size Snickers for you!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                Bermejo's Leatherface is the best.
                I think he looks pretty rad too.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• the best part? I can keep going with my William Shatner theme.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That's true!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I'm just gonna cycle through these ridiculous haunted house reaction faces. They each offer their own summation of the holiday in a special way.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm done!
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Boo
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Whoa! Look! Look at how... SCARY those avatars are! Even MORE scary when you put your special 3D glasses on, kids! WOW! Look at Lisa's! There's no candy corn, and.. she's scared! Woo! And Ingrid's! She's risking skin cancer! Scary. Check out Rob's! Freddy Kruger cutting his fingers off! Those fingers come RIGHT OFF! In 3D! Matt's got that... that Halloween guy! He's coming right after us! Run away, kids! We got Leatherface, Legion, and... and... a kid with a clown! Clowns are SCARY!

OWoooooo!!!!
                            Last edited by Timothy225; 10-08-2011, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              Whoa! Look! Look at how... SCARY those avatars are! Even MORE scary when you put on your special 3D glasses on, kids! WOW! Look at Lisa's! There's no candy corn, and.. she's scared! Woo! And Ingrid's! She's risking skin cancer! Scary. Check out Rob's! Freddy Kruger cutting his fingers off! Those fingers come RIGHT OFF! In 3D! Matt's got that... that Halloween guy! He's coming right after us! Run away, kids! We got Leatherface, Legion, and... and... a kid with a clown! Clowns are SCARY!

OWoooooo!!!!
                              Dammit!! Dammit!! No rep left in my bag of tricks! Someone else?

(And Lesley - that's awesome!)

Comment

• Are seizures scary?

Comment

Working...
                                X