Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahah
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rob's avatar scares me. *rocks self in corner*
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• The Batdance Rises.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
          Rob's avatar scares me. *rocks self in corner*
          How could Bale scare you? Dude, he WANTS IT. Plus, all that long hair gives you something to hang on to.

Comment

• Pretty sure that was back when it was my sister av with the huge cans.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• LOVE Jamie's avatar.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Rob's screaming Dwight avatar is aces!

Matt, I put up Rio for my return to make you happy, but I may have to go with something new, just for fun. She'll be back, but I gotta switch it up.

And Bobby's lucky, I came back in plenty of time to grace him with Tinsel Whore when Christmas rolls around!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Ava Gardner brings THE PAIN!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Awesome! Thanks, Lisa!

I just can't quit you, T.W.
                    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• That's a promise you can take to the bank, lil' bro! Come December, T.W. is all yours!

Comment

• She will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine.
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                          She will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine.
                          Oh, all right... here she is to tide you over till the holidays!

Comment

• Dear Baby, welcome to Bearsville. Population: you.

(Thanks, Lis!)

Comment

• Mahoney continues to push the avatar envelope.

Comment

It's Halloween time! Time to put up your scary movie/Halloween themed avatars for the rest of the month!

As always, I'm starting off my October rotation with Rosemary Woodhouse and her horrified state of affairs over her favorite Halloween candy! Incidentally, what reminded me of the theme is that I just watched "Rosemary's Baby" tonight.

So put up your Halloween avatars, bitches!

Comment

Working...
                                X