Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    Hope her break from the boards ends soon. Same for Cass!
    Same here. I miss my fellow Gilmore Girls superfan as well.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Cass is a sweetheart. I hope that she returns to the fold soon...
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The Man, the Myth, the Playa

Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Man, those theoretical physicists get all the chicks! So what if he can explain the Michelson-Morley experiment on Earth's drift through a luminiferous ether? Big deal!

Comment

• He's got nothing on Carl Sagan.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Hey, don't be leaving out international sex machine Richard Feynman.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Heard Hawking is a hard-core sex addict. Say he'll call perfectly nice girls, but never does. Total womanizer.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Sagan? Man, I wish he was still here. Heard about this one party he was at, speculated on how life might evolve amongst the clouds of Jupiter, and got all three Charlie's Angels in the hot tub as a result. OG playa, yo!

Feynman? Hey, when you can come up with the path integral formulation of quantum mechanics like he could, how can you NOT get the chicks?

Jamie, heard that shit about Hawking. That's just how he rolls, son! (ooooohhhhh!)

Comment

• My cat's breath smells like cat food...

Comment

Jamie, heard that shit about Hawking. That's just how he rolls, son! (ooooohhhhh!)
                      Rumor has it Hawking took Chuck Sheen under his wing...and look at the results.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Well she IS serving him "tiger blood", and he just has that look that says "WINNING!"

Comment

Well she IS serving him "tiger blood", and he just has that look that says "WINNING!"
                          It all adds up now!

Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 03-07-2011, 09:45 AM.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Sagan was more into hanging with Baltar than in hanging with the dames.

Comment

• I personally don't have much time for the man - I find his brand of arrogance to be particularly detestable - but the current Jose Mourinho avatar being sported by one McMeatbag makes me smile.
                              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                                I personally don't have much time for the man - I find his brand of arrogance to be particularly detestable - but the current Jose Mourinho avatar being sported by one McMeatbag makes me smile.
                                Oh yes, he is King Clownshoe.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X