Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In his own words, NOT MINE, "A nigga gotsta eat."
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Tim, I do love your avatar; however, I'm not sure my boss would agree.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• 'Shop some pasties on them thar titties, son!

Comment

• Sorry about that one folks! I was afraid of that, so my apologies if I fucked up.

How's the one I got now?

Comment

• Well did, youngin'...

Comment

• I enjoy the fact that spending time in a forum all day is cool, but pixelated tits in a 71 px avatar is no good... lulz.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• But I do enjoy the censor bar, makes it more funny.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just trying not to cause problems for all y'all, boss!

(sigh) This film was the toughest to pick an avatar for. Somebody else did Kuato (either here or at DERP), so that's out. The "Two Weeks" lady was done, Quaid would've been too easy, etc.

Almost went with this guy...

... but he does that in damn near every film he's in anyway. Doesn't quite scream "Mars".

Next month's avatar will be much more gooder! Safer for work, too! Promise!

Comment

• Any pic of Ironside belongs to Vin anyways, Tim. Best to just let him go.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Truth, Matt, truth.

Comment

• I agree with Matt as well. It'd be like someone else rocking Ten Bears in their sig, or Tinsel Whore™*, or a collection of cute cat images.

* Hands up if you miss Lisa (*raises both hands*)
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• (stands on top of desk and raises both hands)
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• *stands on top of desk, still with both hands raised*

OH, LISA, OUR LISA! OH, LISA, OUR LISA!
                            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• The idea of three titties is a good idea in theory. But much like communism, the execution is far from desired.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                                I agree with Matt as well. It'd be like someone else rocking Ten Bears in their sig, or Tinsel Whoreâ„¢*, or a collection of cute cat images.

* Hands up if you miss Lisa (*raises both hands*)

Hope her break from the boards ends soon. Same for Cass!

Comment

Working...
                                X