Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus fuck, Rob's avatar is creepy.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• WHITE WILL SMIFF COMPELS YOU!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fuck no, he does not. In fact I can't even fathom what the good doctor (And I mean Thompson) would have done in the face of such madness.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Welcome to erf!
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• So hard to find a good Thanksgiving avatar. Dune cat will have to suffice for now.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Found the most awesome one of all. In honor of GD.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• The only thing to be thankful for is that Brock Lesnar is on the mend and not able to rape and pillage. Jeeze the guy's like a one man Viking conquest.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                  The only thing to be thankful for is that Brock Lesnar is on the mend and not able to rape and pillage. Jeeze the guy's like a one man Viking conquest with a staff infection.
                  Fixed

Comment

• Actually, as Viet will confirm, it's staph infection. And I think Lesnar actually had an intestinal issue that needed surgery.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, he had to get a dick unlodged from his ass.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Bwahaha. Yeah that's funny. Sorry but Lesnar doesn't strike me the type.

Comment

• He has a dick tattooed on his goddamn chest.

Comment

• Lesner would get his ass handed to him on a silver platter by Fedor!!!! That is a fact!!!!! I want to see him go down!!!!!!!!
                            "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
                            Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
                            Steven Wright

Comment

• Hands on hips? Pouty lips? I don't know about that B.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                Hands on hips? Pouty lips? Dick on chest? I don't know about that B.

fixed

Comment

Working...
                                X