Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Rubs eyes in disbelief*

Whaaaaaaaaaa?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Hey, look, even past the age of 35, once in a while a new band comes along that catches your attention. What's so strange about that? You know, junior, one day YOU'LL be 47, and some little snot in their 20s will get all "DISBELIEVABLE!!" about you when you like something other than Barry Manilow!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        If you want an animated avatar let me know today. I will do my best to quickly resize them and add them to your username. I'm annoyed at work right now and would rather do this than deal with issues. I just need the gif you want,.
        Hey Rob, not sure if you still have time to do this. I would have sent it from work, but YouTube is blocked.

This would be the best avatar in the world if you can do it:

"Sometimes you have to SLAP them in the face just to get their attention!"
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I'm not making them, I'm just taking ones that are already made and resizing them for an avatar.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• S'okay! I'll go bug Matt, 'cos I think he might be able to make one.

MAAAATTT!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
              Hey, look, even past the age of 35, once in a while a new band comes along that catches your attention. What's so strange about that? You know, junior, one day YOU'LL be 47, and some little snot in their 20s will get all "DISBELIEVABLE!!" about you when you like something other than Barry Manilow!
              I know I know, I'm only kidding.

Hell, that Nick Swardson joke (I think anyway) is only going to become truth. That being old people in the future looking for their Dre CD.

Comment

• "Your grandma was a ho."

Comment

• Billy Crystal used to do a similar joke, talking about a statement his daughter made:

"Dad? Is it true Paul McCartney was in another band before Wings?"

He said he could see the age spots just explode all over his hands. This is why I'm getting my niece's rock/pop musical education jumpstarted with a brace of Robert Johnson, Muddy Waters, some 50's rock, Hendrix, Beatles, Who, Zeppelin, etc. as well as throwing in some Replacements, Descendants, and such to shake things up. Or rather, all shook down in this case.

She's going to be 3 next month, she can handle it.

Comment

• I always like that joke of Homer yelling at that guy for talking Paul McCartney out of Wings.

"YOU IDIOT! HE WAS THE MOST TALENTED ONE!"

Comment

• A good parent wouldn't expose their kid to Wings.

Comment

• Well, even you must admit that Linda McCartney was more talented than Yoko Ono...

but not by much.

Comment

• I don't think I would use talent in conjunction with either of their names unless it is preceded by "without."

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            A good parent wouldn't expose their kid to Wings.

Uh-oh! Just for that I am getting out my vinyl Back to the Egg and listening to 'Spin it On'

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                              Uh-oh! Just for that I am getting out my vinyl Back to the Egg and listening to 'Spin it On'

Comment

• I like what I like sir. I am comfortable in my own skin and dont have to like these new so called avant-garde bands just because its cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X