Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is great.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I have to give him credit, it's amazing how he's kept that franchise going.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I LOVE the return of Ten Bears.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh, Jesus... Vin's Lovitz as Satan avatar with the "Subway... eat fresh!" user title is KILLING me! Please keep it forever.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I've used that avatar before with 'Worship Me!!!!' but yeah, the Subway line kills.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Time for the Christmas/Hanukkah/Whatever Your Persuasion avatars, baby-heads! Get with it!

Yes, it's the return of Tinsel Whore. She's here because she was promised long ago to one Bobby Bear. I found Tinsel Whore last Christmas, while I was hunting for holiday avatars (look, the truth sounds better than, "I found her turning tricks among the elves over at Macy's"). I brought her back over to DERP (at that time) - Bobby saw her and made me promise to bring her back again next year. And so, here she is - scrubbed up, teeth brushed, penicillin shots taken (she's that kind of a girl. She's the Christmas gift that keeps on giving. You know kids these days!).

So she'll be up for now to keep our Boy from Belfast happy (I'm a giver. What can I say? It's the holidays.), but eventually, I'll get bored and switch her around for Jovie and Clarice. So eyeball her while you can, boys!

Comment

• DONESKI'S LISA!!!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• REP Josh, I fucking love hte crying santa kid!

Comment

• Now if RERB can fix my freaking name like I requested!!!!
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Weird - your crying kid is fine on my home computer, Josh, but he's PURPLE on my work computer. The little fucker is PURPLE.

PURPLE. (That shade, too)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                        Time for the Christmas/Hanukkah/Whatever Your Persuasion avatars, baby-heads! Get with it!

Yes, it's the return of Tinsel Whore. She's here because she was promised long ago to one Bobby Bear.... So she'll be up for now to keep our Boy from Belfast happy (I'm a giver. What can I say? It's the holidays.), but eventually, I'll get bored and switch her around for Jovie and Clarice. So eyeball her while you can, boys!
                        Thanks for making the start of the season extra special, Lisa! I love that you remembered.

Between the arrival of T.W. and the Christmas Tree going up earlier in the Bear residence, today really does feel magical.
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                          Thanks for making the start of the season extra special, Lisa! I love that you remembered.
                          Of course, Little Brother from Another Mother!

Oh, and I love Cass' "A Christmas Story" themed avatar and user title!

Comment

• 'Tis the season, and I watched this with my niece Thursday.

Comment

• Since the Krampus is too esoteric... and far too Germanic, I went with an old favorite.

Comment

• Those are some good avatars.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X