No announcement yet.

Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, Vin's O'Neal avatar from 'Outland' is PERFECTION.

Think it over indeed.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That was the best line in the movie...

other than "You're going to be missing some teeth if you don't eat your break-fast!"

Comment

• That was definitely HIS best line. Sternhagen? Everything that she said was a 'best' lline.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• You make a good point...

I am going to start saying 'break-fast' from now on, though...

Comment

• also: I'd like a report of all the incidents in the last six months. I'd like it soon, or I might just kick your nasty ass all over this room. That's a marshal joke
            and: My men? My men are shit.
            and: Oh, *fuck* it!

Comment

• Nashty ash!

Fucking awesome!

Comment

• I was going to use this one... with some pithy 'cabin fever' remark...

or 'The hookers are nice!'

Spoiler: a bit graphic... 

Comment

• A Bond theme would be great! I was actually just coming in to say I had another idea for a theme I think could be a bit special, but I'd like to keep it 'til after we've got our secret agent on. Especially since it's the kinda thing that can't not be spoiled by a clue.
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Actually, I think anything's fair game at this point, as Vin changed up his avatar and went all Outland on us.

Comment

• Well, with all the 'Outland' talk on another thread... I just felt like a change, is all.

Comment

• S'cool, homeslice! Change is good!

Comment

• Paying respects to my favorite film (the original, though I'm in love with Balboa)
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• The original is great but man if Balboa doesn't shred me. Every time he's talking about his stuff in the basement and the beast. Hits something in my man zone and really fucks me up. Probably the most believable Stallone has ever been.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pD0YMb-7hlY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pD0YMb-7hlY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kIT6TLI8hR4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kIT6TLI8hR4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                            Last edited by B_Metal; 11-20-2010, 01:24 AM.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah I was actually just watching the Balboa bluray the night I switched avatars

Me = got torn the fuck up all in my manzones

That movie is just overflowing with incredible, believable, heartbreaking and inspirational dialogue. If Mason Dixon was half the character that Creed was it could be my favorite in the series
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I am going to have to watch Balboa now. I am a lover of I-IV but somehow I have missed this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X