No announcement yet.

Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• every formation a parade...I LOVE THE CORPS!
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMN View Post
        every formation a parade...I LOVE THE CORPS!
        Somebody wake up Rob. We need us a Doc Brown!
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• We also can have: Lorraine alone, George alone (I have them as a couple, but they're up for grabs solo); older down on their luck George and Lorraine (alone or together); older wealthier and successful George and Lorraine (alone or together); Marvin Berry, Marty's brother and sister; young Biff - and of course, Doc Brown, which should go to Rob since it's his board.

For anyone who wants to go with young George alone, there are some fabulous shots of him around the interwebz from the "Hey you! Take your damn hands off her!" moment.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Come on, Rob. It is your density.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMN View Post
              we've got a shitload left.
              Strickland
              Flea
              Zane
              Shue
              Not Shue
              Glover
              Jaws
              3D Glasses guy
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Rob's totally Goldie Wilson.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Correction, Goldie Wilson III!

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
                    Rob's totally Goldie Wilson.
                    Okay, but then someone else has to be Doc Brown - we can't do a BTTF theme without Doc Brown. Tim? Vin? Ed? One of the "non-character" avatar guys - are you willing to change over?
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I'd have Tim do it. He's got the enthusiasm, the gumption, to be Doc Brown.

My avatar is just more appropriate, right now.

Comment

• Tim really would be a perfect Doc Brown!

Comment

• He really REALLY would be.

Rob should be George since he loves Crispin Glover.

Comment

• The peoples has spoken, and so shall it be! (Special mega props and salute to Vin, as he had Doc Brown first!)

And nobody's picked Huey Lewis yet? Is it because his music's too loud?

My wife would like to speak to you all, BTW, over this omission!

Comment

• YEAH, Tim!!! Perfect!

And Crispin Glover is awesome - no wonder Rob loves him! And then Lesley can be Lorraine!

Comment

• If there was actual footage of the Ronald Reagan cameo as the 1885 Hill Valley Mayor. I'd go with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X