Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V View Post
    You mean when I'm not telling shtoriesh about toshing children into pitsh with hungry dogsh to fight for meat?
    Yesh, of corrssh!
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMN View Post
      We need another good theme...it's been a while since we all band-wagoned something.
      Agree. The holidays are right around the corner, but let's do a theme before we do that. Ideas?
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

We need another good theme...it's been a while since we all band-wagoned something.
        I think the last big one was when Red Dead Redemption came out... but it paled in comparison to Zoolander Fever!

Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
        Yesh, of corrssh!
        Quiet, Bobby. Be calm... let yourshelf feel the shtag!

*QUICKLY DEGENERATES INTO RUNNING MONTAGE*

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          I think the last big one was when Red Dead Redemption came out... but it paled in comparison to Zoolander Fever!
          Was that pre or post-Aliens?

(Which is still my favourite, by the way.)

Quiet, Bobby. Be calm... let yourshelf feel the shtag!

*QUICKLY DEGENERATES INTO RUNNING MONTAGE*
          Apologies for my ssshocking behaviour...
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I think it was pre-Aliens. Martin kept that Mugatu avatar for-fucking-ever!

Comment

• Yeah, the WESTERN and the ALIENS themes were my favorites. We also had a fantastic STAR TREK one last year before many of you joined.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I wish I hadn't missed the Trek one.

Comment

• We just did the horror movie Halloween theme... I'm stumped.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Just answer me this, Matt...

Was anyone here 'Evil Bearded Spock'?

Comment

• God, Rob was in full-on RIKER mode for a while there. It was pretty funny.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Vin, I don't think so. I was Captain Kirk, though, and we all changed our names to reflect our characters. It got confusing for a while.

Comment

• Hmm... why don't we just throw some ideas for a group theme out there, give it a day or two to simmer... then we vote.

Comment

• We should almost do a Mission Impossible related theme.

Comment

We should almost do a Mission Impossible related theme.
                              Yes! But expand it to include the TV show as well!

Comment

We should almost do a Mission Impossible related theme.
                                Meh...

Deathly Hallows? Ingrid just bumped the thread, and it's almost here in the theaters.

Comment

Working...
                                X