No announcement yet.

Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragula, Grampa, Lily, Herman were all fucking great.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Yeah, I have to agree with that.

Now get me a steak, medium rare.
      Ed, get your own fucking steak. The butler is in charge of the kitchen and dining areas. He does not serve you food. That's what she's for.

And besides, medium rare is overcooked.

Comment

• They were both fucking awesome.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hee! That woodland creature is funny!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Alright fine, but I will not stand idly by with blind support for Car 54, Where Are You? That show was terrible!
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Had to make an adjustment, per Vin's suggestion. Props to V!

Rob, yes, the Munsters had it's moments, true, but c'mon, for the sheer cool factor, it's all about the Family. Cousin Itt. Thing. Fuckin' Uncle Fester! And Carolyn Jones as Morticia!

Kids today...

Comment

• I'm all for The Addams Family movies, but The Munsters had a fucking Wolfman, Frankenstein, and Vampire as family members. All they needed was a Creature from The Black Lagoon as a neighbor and it would have been the BEST SHOW EVER MADE.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Mmmmm... Morticia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I'm all for The Addams Family movies, but The Munsters had a fucking Wolfman, Frankenstein, and Vampire as family members. All they needed was a Creature from The Black Lagoon as a neighbor and it would have been the BEST SHOW EVER MADE.
                    No mention of Dragula?

Ten points from Gryffinballs.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Dragula, Grampa, Lily, Herman were all fucking great.
                      wut wut

Comment

• They may have been family members, but they didn't do jack shit except get into wacky hinjinx that had NOTHING to do with who they were.

Plus, you knew Gomez and Morticia fucked like mad every night. They were the perfect couple!

Comment

wut wut
                          Didn't read that post thoroughly, only the latest.

I hate confrontation when it comes to horror families.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                            They may have been family members, but they didn't do jack shit except get into wacky hinjinx that had NOTHING to do with who they were.
                            Well...you try to get anything past the sensors in that besides the mundane.

Oh wait, that was the whole goddamn point to begin with.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Still doesn't explain how Frankstein bangin' a vampire creates a werewolf.

Unless he was adopted, that I could understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                                Well...you try to get anything past the sensors in that besides the mundane.

Oh wait, that was the whole goddamn point to begin with.

Comment

Working...
                                X