Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Bryan. Love ya B!
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Just gonna use my kisser for a good long while.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The creeper gets no love?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
          The creeper gets no love?
          That's the creeper? I thought it was swamp thing.

Comment

• Yeah swamp thing does not wear an overcoat. Lol
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Maybe swamp thing thought it was cold out. They look similar to me.

Comment

• Lulz, the creeper is extra green in that pic, I'll give you that.

Comment

• Just don't keep the Avatar longer than 30 days...
                  "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                  "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• If it wasn't for the hat, I'd think it was Swamp Thing as well.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah. Ed's right, he does look like swamp thing. New avatar coming soon.

Comment

• Whatever it is......every 30 days B_Metal...
                        "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

Comment

• Is that a new rule or something?? I'm lost.

Comment

• I felt like I was starring at Kimbo 4_EV-ER

Comment

• You were intimidated huh? Plus you should stop attacking my arcade scores, you'd see my avatar less. Lol. J/k

Comment

• You're right actually...since it's posted 20 freakin times on the Arcade page. I'm still trying....don't you worry!

Comment

Working...
                                X