No announcement yet.

Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Helen Mirren. No doubt, she looks fabulous, beyond fabulous. But I think I fall somewhere in the middle in this argument. On the one hand, I do agree with Rob that saying she looks better than some 20 year olds is maybe a bit over the top (then again, I guess it depends on the 20 year old in question). But on the other hand, I probably have no horse in this race, because she's 20 years older than me, and is in far better shape than I am.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      I agree, to an extent. Gimme an older gal, as with age comes experience, and technique, and style. I would venture to say that Ms. Mirren is what one would call a "firecracker" in the sack.
      Ain't gonna lie, my ex taught me some shit. Shit that I want to try out on women my age and in that vicinity, mind.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
        Ain't gonna lie, my ex taught me some shit. Shit that I want to try out on women my age and in that vicinity, mind.
        I've said it before and I'll say it again...all guys in their early 20s ought to spend a few months with an older woman and really learn their craft. The two older women that I had the pleasure of being with changed my life for the better.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Regular Show is very funny.
          sigpic
          360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• HAPPY HALLOWEEN, MOFOS!!!

I propose the avatar theme for the MONTH - scary characters from scary movies, main characters from scary movies, monsters, etc.

October is a long month, so be sure to have enough Halloween avatars in your stable to switch 'em up a bit so you don't get bored or scared! I mean, please - do you think I'm brave enough to stare at our fair Ms. Hamilton for a solid month? I'll scare the shit out of myself with my own avatar!

So Halloween it up for the month of October, buttons! Let's do it!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• And I just signed in thinking "I fancy a wee switch back to my favourite Shape-defeater." Ain't that a thing?

Happy Halloween, everybody!
              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I'm totally IN, Lisa. I'll have to think of a good first avatar, though.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Was going to do this one but its too big:

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• *Paging Matt* *Paging Matt*
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Time to sell one's soul for Rock N' Roll!
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Brining back on of my favorites! Sweden's favorite son, TOR!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          Was going to do this one but its too big:

I should be able to make a version of this that will work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            Brining back on of my favorites! Sweden's favorite son, TOR!
                            The only way this could've got any better was if you'd put:

*hits the door en route to the thread, exposing the set, then carries on with the take like nothing happened*
                            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Hot Patootie, Bless my soul.
                              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                                The only way this could've got any better was if you'd put:

*hits the door en route to the thread, exposing the set, then carries on with the take like nothing happened*
                                Well, y'know, that's what sets your master thespian apart from the common rabble...

Comment

Working...
                                X