Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Martin's avatar.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's Gilliam? Totally thought it was dude from Sunny.

Comment

• I'm impressed with just how clear the image is.

Now if only to find a GIF of Ken Clean-Air-System: Britans's last great boxing hope.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          I'm impressed with just how clear the image is.
          I pop in the DVD, find the scene that I want, frame-by-frame advance it through the scene, and take screen grabs as I go.

I then load all of the screen grabs into my .gif creation program and plug away. It's really easy (and pretty fun) to do. It's easiest to do them off of DVDs, but I can also do them from .mpg and .avi files if necessary.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            I pop in the DVD, find the scene that I want, frame-by-frame advance it through the scene, and take screen grabs as I go.

I then load all of the screen grabs into my .gif creation program and plug away. It's really easy (and pretty fun) to do. It's easiest to do them off of DVDs, but I can also do them from .mpg and .avi files if necessary.
            What's the program called? This is relevant to my interests.
            sigpic
            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Ulead .gif Creator (I think)...I'll double check the name of it when I get home. I (ahem) downloaded it off of the internetz. It's a really slick and easy program to use. The only real problem comes from making the file size small enough that you can use the .gifs as avatars.

For what it's worth, let me know if you want a .gif of anything. If I have the DVD or I can get it, I can make you pretty much anything that you want. If I don't have it but can somehow download the file or get screengrabs from it, I can also make you whatever you want.
              Last edited by Matt; 09-08-2010, 01:09 PM.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                I see Lisa's gone back to Oz for her avatar, and just as I was getting used to Madge!
                Every so often, I must pay homage. And point out that, although a legend, she was banana-pants cuckoo.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• True, she used to hang with Mickey Rooney, and we all know where that leads...

Comment

• Miss Gorightry, I PROTEST!!!

Comment

• *mattgetsthereferencefistbump*

Comment

• Rob's new avatar - had Europe's "Final Countdown" playing on the radio here at work when I saw it. GOLD! COMEDY GOLD!

Comment

• I love Rob's "Guy" avatar - same as last time!
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Why doesn't Rob go as that guy for halloween?
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Holy crap, Nathan! Is that a little tiny Sizzler Sister drawing in your new avatar?

Comment

• Indeed. Random photobucket find.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X