Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rhombus!!

Comment

• Big B's avatar of Tony Manero styling his hair is EXCELLENT! Way to return in style, sir!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Thank you...I need to revisit that movie ASAP...Think about it every time I cross the Brooklyn Bridge.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I think I banged that chick in Rob's avatar while highly drunk. I promise. Very drunk. VERY.

Comment

• Lay off the sauce mang.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yea this chick didn't have the crazy ass eyebrows, and wasn't quite as scary. But pretty close. I think it was the first or second lay after THE BREAK UP and shitty well whiskey flowed pretty easy. Remember though! Fat girls give good head cuz they HUUUUUNGRY.

Comment

• Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Honestly? I didn't even realize that was a real person at first glance. I thought it was one of those "Bride of Chucky" type dolls, I swear on my life!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Is that Kembra Pfahler from The Voluptuous Horror of Karen Black? Yeesh. Wonder at what point she thought shaving her eyebrows and installing all that shit in her nose and mouth would be a great idea.

Comment

• Negascott is doing the Funky Duckman dance.

"Thrust your pelvis HUAH! Thrust your pelvis HUAH!"
                      sigpic
                      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Hmm, that's some good pelvis thrusting.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I DEMAND ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF THE GREATNESS OF MY NEW AVATAR.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• A) It's really gross, dude!
                            B) Is that Bruce McCullough from KITH? If so, that'll be a plus.

Comment

• No, it's Terry Gilliam in a Monty Python skit. He's essentially a member of the third place family in Britain's MOST AWFUL FAMILY competition.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Well, mad props to Matt for invoking a Python! Well done, sir!

I see Lisa's gone back to Oz for her avatar, and just as I was getting used to Madge!

Comment

Working...
                                X