Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    I will say that Some Kind of Wonderful smokes both flicks to a degree, IMHO. Lea Thompson and Mary Stuart Masterson for the win, yo!
    Love that film. Two great scenes:
    - the practice kiss between the Stoltz and MSM. HOT.
    - the bonding between the Stoltz and the Koteas in detention.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Since Matt went old school... I'll play along.

Comment

• You guys are awesome!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Well, tonight is North By Northwest, and Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House... so I need a change.

Comment

• Nice one with Cary Grant, Vin. I should really make a .gif of him doing his goofy face at the end of 'Charade'...hmmmmmmmm
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Looks like Nathan should not be given a champagne bottle.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I was thinking about going with James "No, I'm not Sam Neil" Ray. But instead with the man who would play my dad.

Comment

• BOBBY EARNED THE POWER OF ADAPTATION!

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  I was thinking about going with James "No, I'm not Sam Neil" Ray. But instead with the man who would play my dad.
                  Brilliance!
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Granted that's how my dad would have looked in the 70s. I have actual pics of him from that time. He had himself a Bryan-esque beard back in the day.

Comment

• That really is Hockenish!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Grave - I will be the only one, but I love you avatar. Fire dancer!!
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I just noticed there's a smiling tomato in Rob's Akira-arm.

Comment

• that's Tetsuo, not Akira.

And yeah, cool avatar. Did you have to adjust the avatar restrictions in order to get that to fit?

Comment

• I know that but I'm lazy and I haven't watched Akira in a while. So anytime I see that arm I call it "The Akira-Arm".

Actually, that entire arm is made of vegatables.

Comment

• I LOVE Rob and Lesley's new avatars!

Comment

Working...
                                X