No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never had a rabbit try to commit pre-meditated murder.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Plus rabbits are easier to kill when the Collapse comes...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        Never had a rabbit try to commit pre-meditated murder.
        I HAVE had a Rabbit hiss at me. Most disconcerting thing pretty much ever.
        <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• That's what I've heard. That and a rabbit screaming.

Comment

• Hissing and screaming rabbits? What the hell are you people doing to upset the bunnies?

As for cats = evil, I get this from my cat, Stitch. He's always trying to replace me in my wife's affections. He sleeps on my side of the bed, he'll jump into my chair and park his fat ass when I leave it, he'll snuggle up next to Jen and shoot me this look like "when I get rid of you, she's MINE."

He does suck up to me as much as he can though, especially around dinner time, or if he sees I had a rough day at work. He either loves me, or is setting me up for my eventual fall.

Comment

• I miss the cats. Haven't been back to the ex's place since the day that I went over to fix a few things and get my bike.

POSITIVE SIDE: Roommate might be getting a kitten here in a month or so.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• No cats for me.

Alergic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                  I miss the cats. Haven't been back to the ex's place since the day that I went over to fix a few things and get my bike.

POSITIVE SIDE: Roommate might be getting a kitten here in a month or so.
                  You could do with a little pussy around the place, Jake.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hey-oh!!!

Comment

• ZING!

Comment

• I don't don't if I ever posted it here, but here's my dog, Taiga:

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• CuTeNeSs OvErWhElMiNg. MuSt RuB BeLlY.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• OMG I want a husky.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The coolest thing about a husky ain't it's look, which makes it and thus me a complete woman-magnet, but the fact it's doesn't bark, it howl and talk like Chewbacca.* Yup.

*Lucas had a malamute named Indiana, so it's evident where Chewbacca comes from...
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• You bastards haven't seen Martin's dog before? The pics of the dog as a pup caused a level nine cuteness explosion at the other boards.

Comment

Working...
                                X