No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry man. That's the worst. Hopefully it's nothing serious.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hope the lil' fella's doing better today, Bill.

Comment

• Two mornings in the row, no shitting all over my office! Hopefully it ends up being just an allergy (even if this new food is more expensive).

Comment

• Good to hear! Give your pooch some hugs and tell him he's a good boy and stuff!

Comment

• FAHEY FINALLY POOPED A SOLID POOP IN WHAT SEEMS LIKE MONTHS. Because of this it was all hands on deck as we've been trying to test his stool to see what is causing the shits (we think its his new medicine but the vet doesn't) poor guy is just limping along it seems like.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hell yeah, that's that good shit

Comment

• Well. Yesterday sucked. My sweet, fat tuxedo cat, Oscar, passed away at home. We’re fairly sure it was congestive heart failure, and “thankfully” he wasn’t sick for long before he went. He started having labored breathing on Friday or Saturday and he just went downhill fast. But he was home, I was by his side, as were his fur siblings. He’s been a big boy since he was about a year and we kind of figured he wouldn’t make to his golden years, but I guess I was just hoping we’d have a little more time.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• So very sorry to hear that.
                  We're concerned about one of our cats, Felix. He's pushing 23 pounds now.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Very sorry to hear, Ingrid. Condolences to you, the family, and the rest of the fur babies.

Tuxedo cats rule, BTW.

Comment

• Sorry Ingrid. : (

Comment

• Took Ms. Chanandler Bong to the vet last week due to issues. Was told he has early kidney disease and got special food for now. Hopefully it helps or else it'll be time for him....Meanwhile Fahey is going slowly going and this weekend was the first time Lesley admitted it out loud to me. We were going to go out and grab some sushi at the mall and walk around a bit to get out of the house. We were getting ready, she took him outside to poop, he did, and then we got in the car to leave. I had forgotten my wallet by accident and ran inside. He was sitting at the back door and I thought "awws, what a good little buddy, I'll give him a treat before I leave..." and then the smell hit. In a span of less than 2 minutes he had shit multiple times in the house. Bummer. Called her to come into to the house, I cleaned it up as much as possible and I tried to stay in the best mood I could and we went to the mall. After a few shots we started talking about the stuff I talk about every week to my therapist and was the first time she's talked about it. We are currently discussing options for a doctor to come to the house to put him down here instead of at a place he hates. IT's rough but I think Lesley finally understands the mindset and how I've been feeling since her diagnosis. Adding two dying animals on top and having to take care of everything along with dealing with med changes every month has been the roughest shit and it's been this way for as long as I now remember. It's fucking sad as shit but I think she gets that it's unfair to keep him alive with the quality of life he currently has and we decided it's better to have the option to do this then be forced to. It feels like everything that is good about us is now fading away and it's stupid and I hate it.

Comment

• It IS stupid and unfair and you have every right to hate it. It’s horseshit that you should have to deal with all this. I’m sorry for the wretched hand you’ve been dealt, friend. Just know that we’re sending hugs and we love you.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• So many hugs and stuff sent to you, Lesley, and the pets, Rerb. Like Ingrid said, it's unfair that you're all going through such a shitstorm. Wish I had answers or could help.

Comment

Working...
                            X