No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch. I need to get Spartacus' teeth done soon.

Comment

• You don't want to know what we laid out for both of our cats teeth pulling.

Comment

• Had plans to wake up early and go play basketball for a couple hours...instead Spartacus was waking me up every half hour to go outside and have nasty poops. Then at 5:30 he started puking. So this was a good morning.

Comment

• Yuck. what did he get into last night?
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• No idea! I left him some food and water, and went to trivia. He was fine all night, I got home around 9:30, and stayed up until midnight. He started getting up around 2am. So yeah, no clue but it sucks! He's been fine since about 9am.

Comment

• Maybe he ate some grass when he went out to do his "business".

It's that or he has a sensitive stomach and needs new food.
              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Yeah, I was thinking grass. I gave him some food today and seems ok! If this stays up I will go talk to the fancy dog shop about a different food.

Comment

• They'll probably recommend one for sensitive stomachs.
                  Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Took Spartacus to be groomed. Looks great, worth the $80 including tip.

Then on the way home he tries to jump into my lap while I am driving and I am trying to shove him back over onto the passenger seat. That's when I realized he had pissed all over the center console and the left leg of my jeans.

Comment

• ahhahahaha. PET OWNERSHIP IS THE BEST!
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• yup. "best"

Comment

• Eighty bucks?! Dude, I'd do it for a beer and a burger.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Eighty bucks?! Dude, I'd do it for a beer and a burger.
                            The $80 was for the dog grooming not the pissing on Billy's leg, man.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              This guy here.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                REP REP REP

Comment

Working...
                                X