No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck with the new cat. Marlowe is a great name. Brings to mind Philip Marlowe.

We got some good news about Patch. When he had his dental surgery, the vet who performed the surgery noticed that he had the symptoms of Bartonella (a.k.a. Cat Scratch Fever) and after I finished the treatment for the surgery, I had to treat him for the Bartonella for another couple of weeks. Well, he had to go back for a blood test last week to see if he still had it. Got the results and he doesn't have any sign of it.
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Thanks for getting Ted Nugent on my mind...
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shit Dickface View Post
        I saved a cat while he was getting his ass beaten by my neighbor's cat on Monday. I hung out with him last night and fell in love, so now I have a cat. This little bastard is so great! Kathleen took him to get his balls removed today so now I have a cone cat. I haven't named him yet. Ariel wants me to name him after a classic actor/character and I agree wholeheartedly. Thinking about Marlowe.
        Marlowe's a cool name, no argument. You could always go with Pesci, too.

Comment

• You should call it Kindofcoolfornotbeingadog. :-D
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• We got a new puppy last night (well, we don't pick him up for another two weeks) and the wife shot down the first three names immediately. Who wouldn't want a Heisenberg, Ms. Chanandler Bong, or Sir William Snausages IV?

Comment

• Sir William Snausages IV is great.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's what I thought.

We've tentatively settled on Bert Coltrane. I like it because of John Coltrane and she likes it because of Roscoe P. Coltrane, which I think is hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  We got a new puppy last night (well, we don't pick him up for another two weeks) and the wife shot down the first three names immediately. Who wouldn't want a Heisenberg, Ms. Chanandler Bong, or Sir William Snausages IV?
                  #1 and 3 are great.

We had to go poetic, but if I get another pet, it's either Lo Pan or, if it's dark, Rory Breaker.
                  Last edited by Martin; 09-05-2013, 12:36 PM.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• 2 is amazing, that's why we used it,.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Our next dog is probably going to be named Desmond. Lesley shot down Sir Bitches

Comment

• Oh yeah, a dog that says "mate"!
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• If we get another dog it's going to be named Donger
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The health of Roswell, my 15 year old cat who i adopted from Rob, is steadily declining as of late (ie the past few months.) Eating less, drinking less, pooping and peeing less and not in his litter box as much as he used to. Losing weight. Is at 5 pounds now. Was once a healthy 11 pounds. No longer grooms himself so he is getting a bunch of mats in his fur and he stinks. Not eating also prevents me from giving him his medicine for hyperthyroidism. it's the perfect storm for his soon demise. The vet gave him subcutaneous fluids and an appetite inducer but they don't seem to have made any difference. She said to bring him back in a week which was 5 days ago and to "weigh my options". As in euthanasia. I remember writing a speech in high school about Jack Kevorkian and the whole issue of assisted suicide. I had come to the conclusion that it was a persons right and that it was cruel to punish those willing to help those who could not off themselves humanely. 15 years is the longest period of time I have ever owned an animal. Especially one at a cats level of intelligence that could express love and joy and over all companionship towards me. It's going to be really hard to be at his side when the time comes but i suppose it will be an appropriate ending in some way. In the back of my head I always knew this would happen, but now that it is becoming a reality, the closer it gets, the more I envision the look in his lifeless eyes when it's over and it makes me want to vomit.

Comment

• Jeff, I am sorry to hear about Roswell. I have been in your position. It was and remains the hardest desicion I ever made, but it brings a certain amount of peace to know that I was the last thing that my Jack saw as he slipped from this world. My heart goes out to you, and I wish you not luck, but strength to make it through this. I am here if you need to talk.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Fuck.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X