No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know how that goes. Our bills jumps up at least 100 bucks during the summer months.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yuuuuuuuuuup. My bill this month is going to be like $80-90 (and it's still in the 80s, wait until it gets into the 60s) but last month it was $190.

Comment

• No one in my house knows how to turn off a fucking light. My AC/HEAT could disappear and our electric bill would still be triple digits. FML
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yup, I used to follow she who will not be named around just fucking turning off lights then mad dogging her.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            last month it was $190.
            Same here. $45 more expensive than cable/internet.

Comment

• Meeting this girl tomorrow.

Comment

• Looks like a good lap dog.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• awwws
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Extreme awws for her. She's beautiful.

If it works out, she will really bond with you. I've noticed that in our house, where my gender is in the minority, all of the males bond with me. In my sister's house where females are prevalent, the female cat bonds with the only male in the house.
                    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Picked her up today. she's pretty awesome except she thinks she can climb on the coffee table.

Comment

• Let her, Billy. Don't crap on her dream.

My most heartfelt congratulations to you and your newest, bestest buddy, dude! Spoil her rotten!

Comment

• She's made herself at home. We cam to the understanding sh can sleep on the ottoman, nt the couch. I fort o buy a brush though. Girl has some hair to lose.

Comment

• Enjoy her. She's utterly adorable. If I were there, I would be spoiling her rotten and giving her lots of cuddling.
                            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Jesus that post looked like I was having a seizure. iPad typing!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                She's made herself at home. We cam to the understanding sh can sleep on the ottoman, nt the couch. I fort o buy a brush though. Girl has some hair to lose.
                                Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Jesus that post looked like I was having a seizure. iPad typing!
                                Lulz.

Comment

Working...
                                X