No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he a boxer? My dad has a boxer, and she's like that - she's nothing but pure muscle and complete love! I'm crazy about that dog, no matter how many times she knocks me down to the floor in an attempt to hug me.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

haha "scare-pedo"

Comment

boxers are GREAT dogs.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Yeah he's a boxer and a total hug whore. He'd sit in my lap if I let him. He's just to damn big for that. Luckily he takes it easy on the scare-pedo, those things ain't cheap.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
            Yeah he's a boxer and a total hug whore. He'd sit in my lap if I let him. He's just to damn big for that.
            Ha! Bella does that (yes, Dad named her Bella - which means "beautiful" in Italian - way before Stephanie Meyer, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson ruined the world). I'll sit down on the floor next to her, hug her around the neck, and then she'll lean against me, at which point we both topple over onto the floor. Then she'll just sit on top of me - the pure affection is totally worth the crushed ribcage.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

Lulz, yeah, he's a great dog but he's just to ADD to keep in the house. I wish he would chill some because I love having a dog next to me when I'm just sitting around doing nothing.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Yup, I hear you. I mean, Dad's 82, but she listens to him and stays calm. When we come to visit, I want to make sure I walk her so he doesn't have to because she's so strong, but she also gets really excited when we all come to see them. So you know how it is - she's walking me instead of the other way around, plus she's happy and excited to see more of her people, so it's quite a time when Bella has to go out!

Comment

This is a fabulous idea, I love it, and I think they should do it! I give monthly to a few animal charities, and one of them is The Animal Legal Defense Fund, who are doing their best to make animal cruelty an actual crime - stiffer penalties, longer jail time, the works. Their motto is "Abuse an animal - go to jail". Anyway, they'd be right on board with this:

http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...00.html?hpt=T2

Comment

So a few nights ago, I was testing out about six of these eyeshadow samples I'd ordered online from this cosmetic company I love. I didn't have any makeup on, and I was ready to wash my face for the night. So I figured it can't hurt to just go full-on "circus clown" for a minute to get a quick approximation of how they'd look against my skin tone. My face was getting washed in five minutes anyway, so they didn't have to be neat or perfect, or even on my eyelids once I ran out of lid-room (so yeah, a couple of them wound up streaked onto my cheeks so I could just get a quick look at the color against my skin tone).

Before washing all this crap off my face, I wandered into the living room for something (I forget what), and Edison was relaxing calmly on the sofa - till he took one look at me. His eyes widened, he gave me a quick hiss, jumped down, and then ran off to hide! Haah! So I washed the art project off my face so he would come out from under the bed.

Comment

Comment

That's about the long and the short of it!

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                          So a few nights ago, I was testing out about six of these eyeshadow samples I'd ordered online from this cosmetic company I love. I didn't have any makeup on, and I was ready to wash my face for the night. So I figured it can't hurt to just go full-on "circus clown" for a minute to get a quick approximation of how they'd look against my skin tone. My face was getting washed in five minutes anyway, so they didn't have to be neat or perfect, or even on my eyelids once I ran out of lid-room (so yeah, a couple of them wound up streaked onto my cheeks so I could just get a quick look at the color against my skin tone).

Before washing all this crap off my face, I wandered into the living room for something (I forget what), and Edison was relaxing calmly on the sofa - till he took one look at me. His eyes widened, he gave me a quick hiss, jumped down, and then ran off to hide! Haah! So I washed the art project off my face so he would come out from under the bed.
                          Haha that is funny! Where are you getting samples from?
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                              I have those sandals too!

Oh, wait, is this not a picture of the sandals?
                              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

You...........girl!
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X