No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They both look awesome. Choose once you've checked them both out.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Crap, the rescue organization said Scooter isn't a good fit. The foster family has a 6 foot fence, and unless they turn on the hotwire he will jump it and go running around. I have a short fence on one side of my house, so that wouldn't work out too well. Looking at some others. Saw a husky available at the end of November.

Comment

• Huskies are awesome dogs, Billy. I just question whether or not Houston might be a tad warm for them.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's definitely warm for Huskies, but if I took it in at least I know it would be in the sweet sweet AC. We had an akbash when I was a teenager, and Houston was WAY too hot for him and my dad kept him outside a ton. Pissed me off so bad.

Comment

• He fucking loves this thing. Wore it all night.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No, you people are awful. Calling animal protection services.

Comment

• haha. He's constantly cold, he wouldn't let us take it off of him last night.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I want some street tacos now
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Foster Facial Hair View Post
                    haha. He's constantly cold, he wouldn't let us take it off of him last night.
                    What temp do you set your thermostat at during winter? Me: 69°F

Comment

• 69 here as well.

Heh.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Keep that shit at 80 with the windows open because we hate the environment.

Comment

Keep that shit at 80 with the windows open because we hate the environment.
                          You obviously hate having spending money too. Good GOD.

Comment

• we don't pay for heat.

Comment

we don't pay for heat.
                              Enjoy that shit for now.

At least I don't get kept up all night by rain banging against my air conditioner...

Comment

we don't pay for heat.
                                If I didn't have to pay for AC I would be a goddamn gazillionaire. Fucking Houston electric bills are killer from May-Sep.

Comment

Working...
                                X