Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
    Was his previous owner a fan of the musician?
    Yeah, that's what they said.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• OMG, DYING from the cuteness FOR REAL this time! So sweet, and it looks like the kids love him!

EDIT: Oh, and I agree about not changing his name. First of all, it's a cool name after a great musician, and second, I do agree with you, there's a certain age for a pet where they know their name. Of course, my parents took in a five year old dog named J.R., and changed his name to Buddy, and he seems to be taking to it well, plus he's a great Buddy. But when we got our dog Baby when I was a kid, she was a year old, but her name really suited her, so we left it. But Buckley's a great name, I agree that it's a keeper.
      Last edited by Lisa; 10-28-2011, 05:32 PM.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• We're having a blast with him because he has a ton of personality and he's taking to the kids, which I'm not surprised since he's part retriever. Plus I get a kick out of big dogs that think they're lap dogs.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That dog looks awesome. We have a beagle named Buckley. But we named him after the beagle in THE ROYAL TENENBAUMS, not the musician.

Comment

• The second pix of him equals

Comment

• So cute! Congrats on the addition to the family!
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                The second pix of him equals

It's funny because Lucas (our 6 yr old pictured with him) was pestering the shit out of him to get him to lay down. Okay indeed.

Comment

• Ugh, Brittany put Gucci in a costume and held him while we were sitting outside handing out candy. Gucci barked at this total pussy kid and the kid started screaming that Gucci bit him. His mom checked him, and obviously he didn't break the skin. Gucci couldn't break wind. Brittany apologizes big time and takes Gucci inside. I apologized to the parents again, and told the kid "you'll be OK, that dogs teeth are about half a centimeter big" because he was being a HUGE fucking drama queen over it. The kids finally walked away to the next house and the mom smarted off "and that's why we don't like dogs, they can snap and attack a kid for no reason."

OK we apologized and your kid is a big fucking queen (I hope his folks realize it because I could tell within about 10 seconds) and is making a big deal out of a DOG BARK. Now stop being a fucking overly sensitive twat and accept the apology and walk away. I'm buying a German Shepherd to sit outside with next year.
                  Last edited by BillyG; 10-31-2011, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• Should have told them Gucci only bites those that need a good biting.

Comment

• Oh, hai! I'm on ur computer, postin' like I'm hoomin..

2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• George needs to buy Lisa a new computer chair in return for his recent insolence.

Comment

• But it's the perfect size for my little apartment!

Comment

• No... you need the 'Captain Picard' model now.

Make it so!

Comment

• Legitimate question for you pet owners:
                              I've been watching The Haunted,a show about how paranormal activity affects pets more than humans. Has anything remotely similar ever happened with one of your own? I understand that their are differing beliefs in this matter,I'm just curious.
                              “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                                Legitimate question for you pet owners:
                                I've been watching The Haunted,a show about how paranormal activity affects pets more than humans. Has anything remotely similar ever happened with one of your own? I understand that their are differing beliefs in this matter,I'm just curious.
                                Well, just so ya know, I believe in that stuff too. And I do think it affects Edison to an extent. My brother died eight years ago Dec. 6th, and I do believe that he checks in on me from time to time. Now, since I've lived in this apartment (since Feb. 2006), there's this one spot that Edison gets fixated with. If I'm sitting on the sofa, he'll look at this diagonal spot above my head, the exact same spot, roughly a foot from the ceiling. There's no pictures up there, no spiders, dust bunnies, light spots, etc. Nothing. Just wall about a foot from the ceiling, always the exact same spot. And he becomes fixated - his eyes widen up like giant saucers, he climbs over me to the top of the sofa to try and get closer to it - and nothing's there. My guess? I'd like to think it's my brother checking in on us and that Edison can see him. Way weirder things have happened that I've posted about here, but that's what I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X