No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I WANT PICTURES OF THE DOGGY, GODDAMN IT, WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU TAUNT ME BY PUTTING UP A POST ABOUT A NEW POOCHIE AND THEN NOT GIVING ME PICTURES??? POST THEM NAOW!!!!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Lulz, I will post a pic or two later, batteries are charging. :-)
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• HURRY!!! POST A QUICK SKETCH OF HIM WHILE THE BATTERIES ARE CHARGING!! GET A PAD OF PAPER AND A PENCIL AND GET TO IT!!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
          HURRY!!! POST A QUICK SKETCH OF HIM WHILE THE BATTERIES ARE CHARGING!! GET A PAD OF PAPER AND A PENCIL AND GET TO IT!!

Comment

• EDIT: Tim's is more accurate lol
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• OMG, DYING, SO CUTE!!! Although, gotta say, props to Tim for whipping up a quick watercolor!

Comment

• Props go to internet artiste Miss Sofia, age 6. Cost me two My Little Ponies, but it was worth it for that joke.

Comment

• Your niece, or just some random kid?

Comment

• Random kid. Amazing the stuff you find on the innernets.

Comment

• Wow!!! That's freaky! Kinda cool, but freaky!

Comment

• Here he is with the boys on their couch in the den.

And here he is telling you all that he'll eat your soul if you steal his kibble.

Comment

• Totes amazeballs cuteness. Sounds like a great dog with the kids.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Looks like a good egg.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Was his previous owner a fan of the musician?

Comment

• He's got like the best temperament. Easy going and fits right in. So mellow but when it's play time HOLY SHIT can he run. He ran by me in the back yard today and I could FEEL the air off of him.

Comment

Working...
                                X