No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George is a wise man. You should put him on your lap and give him belly rubs.

Comment

• It is sort of like having a big dog!

(And I mean that with love - big dogs are awesome, and so is he!)
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I can picture you taking George for walkies on a leash, pursuant to NYC leash laws.

"Oh, who's a good George? YOU'RE a good George! Yes, you are! Yes, you ARE!"

Comment

• So Ditto just snatched a Kiss off the ground. Foil wrapper and all. Can't wait for her to shit.

Comment

• It'll be shiny, with a little Hershey's flag, I'll bet.

Comment

• Be careful that that's all she got a hold of - chocolate is really dangerous for dogs. Tin foil poop aside, just keep an eye on her.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                Be careful that that's all she got a hold of - chocolate is really dangerous for dogs. Tin foil poop aside, just keep an eye on her.
                Yeah, I know. I chased her into the bedroom, where I caught her scarfing it and tried to jam a finger down her throat. One Kiss shouldn't be bad, except coming out though.

Comment

• She'll be okay. One of my friends has a dog (a yellow lab, I think) that ate an entire 1-pound bag of M&Ms. Explosive diarrhea aside, the dog was just fine.

Comment

• Different kinds of chocolate have different levels of the shit that can harm a dog. LINK HERE.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      She'll be okay. One of my friends has a dog (a yellow lab, I think) that ate an entire 1-pound bag of M&Ms. Explosive diarrhea aside, the dog was just fine.
                      This. On different occasions our dog ate an entire pan of brownies, an entire container of Swiss Miss, and a dozen chocolate bismarks, and he was also fine after either/both the diarrhea and vomiting.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• And isn't Hershey's, et al not really that bad, because it's "fake" chocolate anyway? Regardless, hoping I don't come home to Hershey squirts. GET IT!?

Comment

• If only someone had included a handy dandy link with all of that information. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            If only someone had included a handy dandy link with all of that information. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
                            I know - you just can't get people who have their act together around here, I swear!

Comment

• We got a new dog last night. Well, I say "new" but he's not a puppy. He's about a year old and is a retriever/German Shepard mix. He sits on command already, lays down pretty much on command and is good with the kids. So far he appears house broke and has had no "accidents" in the house. Matter of fact he climbed on the bed at 3:45 this morning and kept lifting my arm with his head to get me to wake up. I took him out and bam he did his business.

Oh and today the baby started to cry when he woke from his nap, the dog comes to me on the couch and jumps up, taps me with his front feet then turns around and walked toward the babies room all like "yo man I know you hear this baby crying."

He belonged to a friend of the family but they were having issues with the neighbors that I don't care to get into or really care about period since it's their issues, but this dog seems to fit right in so I'm pretty excited. The kids have been wanting a dog since "Bear" passed earlier this year and they were both super excited and interacted great with the new dog last night and this morning.

Oh and his name is Buckley. It came with him and he answers to it so we're gonna keep it as his name. He's a bit old for renaming imho.

Comment

• Good for you and your family, dude. Buckley sounds like a perfect addition, and a damn good pooch, too. He's got an awesome name, BTW.

Comment

Working...
                                X