Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Howard View Post

She tasks me tonight. Super needy. Sigh.
    Adorable! Rob and I will take her.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Cute pooch and kitty, dude! Never let it be said nobody loves ya, as you'll always have those two!

Comment

• Oscar has fallen asleep on my lap while listening to Prince. Heavens.

ETA: and woke up when I put on classical. Something's wrong here.
        Last edited by Ingrid; 12-17-2010, 09:00 AM.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• More importantly, is Nathan reenacting the museum scene from Batman '89?
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Both our cats are into music. Stitch like his hard rock/metal, and Patch purrs to Suzanne Vega, yet their personalities would indicate otherwise (Stitch is more laid back, Patch is hyper).

Comment

• This town deifinately needs an enema.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• My cats love Robbie Williams. The bird? Loves Disney music. Brandy? Just loves.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I want another collie

Comment

• I was looking at dogs on petfinder yesterday. What a ridiculous idea.

Comment

• Yeah, you don't need a dog Jeff. Get a fucking Siamese or a Himalayan instead.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Edison likes The Grateful Dead. He actually does look like he's high - his pupils dilate, he purrs like an engine, and then falls asleep across my lap. Aaah, my hippie.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• "Can ya dig it, man?"

Cranked up some Replacements - Patch was purring loudly during "I Will Dare".

Comment

• That looks like him, too!
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Just finished wrapping presents. The kids were driving me bonkers. There are teeth marks on just about everything.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Billy, the picture of Gucci in the food thread just reminded me - how's the new doggy doing? Has she settled down since arriving?

Comment

Working...
                                X