Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should get one for my penis.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've never ever dressed Edison in little outfits, and I never will - and that includes wigs!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The worst my sisters and I did was to put doll diapers on our manx cat. Hey, he had no tail, and we were kids!
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• HAHA. awesome. Did you put him in a baby stroller?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Same here, Ingrid - my parents DID have a sweater for our dachsund, but that was it. And all I did - when our dog Baby was still with us, I tried to put a bow in her hair, which she shook out immediately, so I gave up. But I was also 12.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I never dressed any of my pets either. I value my life. The thought of Lady Gaga hair on cats (as these wigs clearly are) is kind of amusing though.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Look, nothing would be funnier than the look of hatred on Edison's face of I put some big fluffy Jon Benet wig on him. But it's better left to the imagination, for sure.

Comment

• Wigs for your cats - for crazy cat people who just need that extra bit of crazy.

Only thing we ever did to Patch and Stitch is put my black bow tie on their collars, as they are Tuxedo cats, and that was for about 10 seconds. Other than that, jingle bell collars for Christmas, which also lets us know if they're anywhere near the tree causing mischief.

Comment

• I remember my friend Tieman getting drunk one night and tying a sock around the head of one of his cats, so the cat had at an Aunt Jamimah thing going on.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• She tasks me tonight. Super needy. Sigh.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• What a sweetie!
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• She has you fooled, huh? Neediest dog ever. For realz. Heaven forbid I give someone else attention.

Comment

• HUGGIES!!! Give her to me, I'll give her so much attention, she'll eventually get annoyed from the hoomin!

Comment

• Howard- I love your dog! She is beautiful.

Comment

• Shh. You'll give her a bigger head.

I was trying to read tonight. Scotty kept on moving my light.

Comment

Working...
                                X