X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, Nathan! Much appreciated!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Gets better - Stitch is eating on his own now! He's also had his first antibiotic dose, so he's finally on the mend.

Oh, and rep to you, girl!
      Aww, no rep necessary, my friend! Having pets is a constant form of rep, of that I'm convinced! SO glad to hear he's eating and taking his meds!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Penelope is puking. May have had a nibble at the christmas tree.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Oh, poor kid, hope she's okay - how is she now?
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Brittany and her mom took Gucci and one of their dogs to the groomer today. Her friend owns a grooming salon, and we booked for them to get pictures done a while back. So she sent me these...

Comment

• Pathos, thy name is Gucci...

Comment

• The second one cracks me up.

"What the fuck man! Why you fucking with me!?"

Comment

• Awww, poor kids! LOL!

Billy, how's the new girl? She settling in any better?

Comment

• Ditto has been doing really good. They haven't bit or growled at each other in a few days, and we got a second set of dog bowels. They don't have ownership either a set, but if one is using a set, then another is open, and that has helped a lot. She's still crazy hyperactive, but doing better about climbing on everything. She ran out of the door Saturday on our way to the party and I freaked because no way could I run her down in a suit and dress shoes, but luckily she came back in when we called to her. Only bad thing is she started crying at night and scratching the side of the bed so Brittany has begun letting her sleep with us. Not thrilled about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Ditto has been doing really good. They haven't bit or growled at each other in a few days, and we got a second set of dog bowels. .
                      hahhaa.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• For real, shit just ALL OVER the rug.

Comment

• Haaaah! Irony!

Comment

• Gotta hate when they shit all over the rug...
                            I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• http://www.kittywigs.com/wigindex.html

OMG.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• FUCK THAT. hahahahha
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X