No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to disagree. I do not suffer fools, nor chewy yappy dogs. I won't sacrifice my sanity so a cute dog can bark. Same reason I don't have/want kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Of course, all this flies out the window when your new pooch licks your face for the first time.
      When I went to adopt a cat, there was no way on this planet I was getting a kitten. The idea was to adopt an older cat who wouldn't have as much of a chance of finding a home. Of course, I got there, and none of the older cats I looked at wanted anything to do with me. Who, on the other hand, shrieked and yelled and waved his bitty-baby paws at me through the cage bars? A teensy five month old kitten. I told him, "Nope, you'll get adopted the minute I walk out of here." He hollered for me to pick him up. I said, "Nope, I need to give an older cat a chance. I'm not adopting a kitten." He insisted with his pitiful baby shrieks that I become his mommy. The older cats all kicked back and said, "G'head, give the kid a chance. Besides, none of us think you're all that anyway!" So I picked him up just in an effort to calm him down. He snuggled into my arms and kissed my face. 45 minutes later, we were on our way home together, and 15 years later, here we are.

And the famous last words a very wise friend of mine said to me before I left to go kitty-finding? "Remember - you may think you're picking out a cat today, but the cat is picking out YOU."

So you may think, "Oh, this isn't gonna happen, that's not gonna happen", etc. But that little dog is going to have you wrapped around her paw once she gets into your house.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• It's true, Billy... Lisa's right, and the sooner you are honest with yourself and admit it... then the better off you'll be.

Comment

• The dog is gonna fuck up Billy's computer so he can't play WoW.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's gonna drip drip drip pee on you(r computer)
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• First, sorry to all of you but my heart is cold and black to annoying dogs. I've always been that way. And no way will it mess up my computer, it's way up on my desk out of reach. If it did? DEATH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                And the famous last words a very wise friend of mine said to me before I left to go kitty-finding? "Remember - you may think you're picking out a cat today, but the cat is picking out YOU."
                This is 100% correct. We went to 'check out' the cats at the local humane society and none of them really made an effort to meet us. We went around to the quarantined cats (those with kitty-flu or whatever) and we were all but GRABBED by this little black kitten that insisted upon meeting us. The sneezes didn't matter...he picked us and immediately purred his way into our hearts. We've had him for over 11 years now.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Welp, Penny has to go to the vet. Like yesterday. She had some sneezes when we brought her home, but I just figured they were due to Sicsa's recent bleach cleaning and just her getting used to the smells of the house. Yesterday before I left for work, her eyes were really watery. It made my eyes water when I looked at her. This morning I woke up and the two kitties and I came downstairs and while I was using the facilities, Penny looked up at me with nearly swollen shut eyes. Majorly watery and a bit pink, too. GAH! I was going to take them next week to get him his next shot update and just get her entered into the system. I really hope it's just some allergies.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Did you get them from a shelter, Ingrid? Could just be a shelter cold - lots of puppies and kitties get them since they're surrounded by other animals. It's pretty common - probably a good round of antibiotics should set her right.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Her name is actually Ditto, and she's 6.

Comment

• Awesome!

Comment

• Congrats, Billy, and kudos to you for letting her into your life. Well done, sir!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

Her name is actually Ditto, and she's 6.
                            Aaaand, you won't be saying no to her, will you?

Comment

• *rolls up newspaper* NO!
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Boomer is finally using her house as more than a scratching post. It's awesome.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X