No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm waiting on pictures at this point. If he's cute I'm a sucker. And one step closer to my trained killer attack dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      I'm waiting on pictures at this point. If he's cute I'm a sucker. And one step closer to my trained killer attack dog.

"Woof. Woof. Woof. Hello, I'm Rags. Woof. Woof. Woof."

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

"Woof. Woof. Woof. Hello, I'm Rags. Woof. Woof. Woof."
        This abomination must be dealt with. Preferably with fire.

Comment

I'm waiting on pictures at this point. If he's cute I'm a sucker. And one step closer to my trained killer attack dog.
          Well, here's a basic picture of what Rat Terriers look like...

... so be prepared to melt like a stick of butter on a summer day, pal!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• And they are hyper enough to make a Jack Russell look like it's on Thorazine... but they still fucking rock!

Comment

• Ingrid and I talked about getting one at one point. My yard is tiny though.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                Well, here's a basic picture of what Rat Terriers look like...

... so be prepared to melt like a stick of butter on a summer day, pal!

You cant just stick something that cute in front of my face Lisa- its like putting a kid or baby picture there. WANT WANT WANT- MUST HAVE!

Comment

• I had a rat almost exactly like that, except her ears and tail were not docked.

Her name was Saydi. God, I loved that fucking dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                    You cant just stick something that cute in front of my face Lisa- its like putting a kid or baby picture there. WANT WANT WANT- MUST HAVE!
                    Couldn't you just die from the cuteness? It took me about 30 minutes just to post the picture - I did a Google image search for "Rat Terrier" and couldn't tear myself away from the page!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Bah, it's white with black spots. Was hoping for white and tan. Brittany told him we will take her in. Her name is DeeDee. I've already decided I'm calling her Deeznuts or Sweet Dee (she looks like a bird!?).

Comment

• Hate terriers. At least the ones that fucking yip all the time. But they are cute dogs.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Football's, that's what I like to call them Sorry to those who like little yippy crazy dogs.
                          I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

Bah, it's white with black spots. Was hoping for white and tan. Brittany told him we will take her in. Her name is DeeDee. I've already decided I'm calling her Deeznuts or Sweet Dee (she looks like a bird!?).
                            Yaaay!!! Glad you're taking her in, Billy! Pics, plz! How soon do you get her?

Comment

• Not sure. Supposedly we will have pictures tomorrow, and take her in sometime next week.

EDIT: And yes, dogs that chew and bark get no play in my house. Those were really the conditions I spoke of before. If you're barking you better need to piss or tell me someone is breaking in. My old man has a terrier and he's not a barker, so I'm hoping.

Comment

Not sure. Supposedly we will have pictures tomorrow, and take her in sometime next week.

EDIT: And yes, dogs that chew and bark get no play in my house. Those were really the conditions I spoke of before. If you're barking you better need to piss or tell me someone is breaking in. My old man has a terrier and he's not a barker, so I'm hoping.
                                Of course, all this flies out the window when your new pooch licks your face for the first time. Then if it chews up something, you'll just sigh, for you are now its bitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X