No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn dog is giving me a guilt trip. In the morning he usually jumps up from the end of the bed and curls up to my chest when my alarm goes off. Mainly this is because he needs to piss and is reminding me of this fact. Well this morning I was sleeping right on the edge of the bed, and when I reached over to turn off the alarm he jumped to get in front of me and snuggle up and went flying off the edge of the bed. I jumped out and checked on him, and he didn't yelp or anything so I figured he was OK, just in shock. He didn't get up and run around behind me this morning after I let him out so I just put him back in bed with Brittany. He didn't seem hurt but still kind of freaked out.

Then Brittany texts and asks if he was limping when I left for work and I was like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this goddamn dog jumped off the bed, and she would know if she wasn't dead to the world when sleeping. She told him he looks a little tender, but will be fine, but he's such a tiny dog it's driving me nuts that he could hurt himself pretty bad, especially since he also climbs around on the top of our couch too. Hoping he's OK when I get home, if not I'm tying him to the bedpost so he won't fall again.

Comment

• This is my puppy Claire. She is the dopiest sweetest dog you will ever meet. Maybe it's because of the Lab/St. Bernard mix. She keeps me going every day, because no matter what, she is happy to see me when I get home
      Attached Files
      I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• OMG, she's so beautiful, Dubbs! How old is she? I love those big puppy paws, they crack me up!

Billy, I hope Gucci is okay!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I love how the box proudly exclaims, "Never touch your pet again!" - like that's a good thing somehow.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Oh BDubbs- I love Claire, she is adorable! We need to add a dog to our mix of craziness at my house.

Comment

• Thanks Cassini Doggies always add a fun mix. We're thinking about getting a kitty friend for her in the next few months.
                I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Cute pooch, Dubbs! She looks like a sweetie!

Hope Gucci's OK, Billy (I'm sure she is, but hey, when it's your pet, you worry).

Comment

• BDubbs, Claire is high as SHIT. Awesome dog.

Comment

• Ugh, so looks like we are getting another dog. A guy at Brittany's office has to give up his four year old rat terrier and Brittany has been dying for another dog lately. I dig terrier plenty, but Gucci is getting up there (just turned 9) and I'm not sold I want to bring another dog around quite yet, but I'm leaving the decision to her. Deal is, next dog is MY choice, and I'm getting a German shepherd.

Comment

• Awwww! You're giving the new dog a home he needs, Billy! Kudos to you and Brittany!

Comment

• Rat terriers fucking rock.

Comment

• Deal isn't final yet, and I'm putting some conditions on it. Number one for me is, no dogs that chew. If this dog chews he is done for! But really, I'm using this dog as leverage to get my German shepherd I've been wanting. But don't tell her that.

Comment

• He's a four year old dog (at that age, he's not easily adoptable should he wind up in a shelter) who needs a home, and it's Christmas. I fart in the general direction of your "conditions", sir!

Comment

• Ship him up here.

I'll fucking take him if you don't want him.

Comment

Working...
                                X