No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, Howard, honey. I'm so sorry to hear about Philip. Ingrid's right, Stubbie will take care of him. He's also got Baby and Hobo from my family looking out for him too. All my love, sweets.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Shit. Shit shitting shit. Sorry Howard.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Sorry Howard! At least he lived a good long life - 12 isn't bad for a cat and he was lucky enough to have an owner like you! I'm sending you good thoughts and hugs!
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Ugh, sorry to hear dude. Hang in there.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
            He was only 12. Really shocked. Let him out of my bedroom this morning at 4 and when I got up at 7 to feed everyone he had passed. I don't know if he had a heart attack (I assume this happens to cats too) or if he choked on a hairball or what happened. Really bizarre as he had zero sign of anything being wrong.
            Originally posted by V View Post
            That really sucks, Howard... especially when it happens out of nowhere. Spuds, the cat I had before Bucky, went pretty much the same way. Fed him, went to work, came home, and he was gone.
            Same thing happened to my mom's cat, Annie. She just laid down on the living room rug to take a nap like she always did, and when my mom went to wake her up a short time later, she was gone. She was an older cat too, so it may have been something that happens to them after a certain age.

Again, I'm so sorry, babe.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• My condolences Howard, it's tough to lose those little guys.
              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Thanks guys. I can handle the death of someone I know with very little problem. This? Absolutely wrecked me. He was the best cat I've ever had (seriously). Ugh.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• *Hugs*
                  About all you can do is what you posted earlier: give the other pets extra love and uber big hugs.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yup - hug those other kitties to bits, because not only do you miss Philip, but they miss him too, and they have no idea what's going on. They need you and Helen more than ever.

Comment

• Howard, how are you and Helen and the other kitties this morning, hon?

Comment

• Helen's fine. While an equal opportunity lover, Phil was mine (or rather I was his), so she wasn't nearly as upset as I am. Lil seems ok but everyone is definitely subdued.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Please give Lil a hug and a kiss from us, okay? And one for yourself. (*Hug and Smooch*)

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your cat Howards.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I was very close to grabbing Gucci and smothering him with a pillow last night. I laid down about 11:30. At 12:45 he started barking like mad. So I get him out of the bed, and let him outside to piss. He does his business, comes back in, and goes to eat. Fuck it, I'm not waiting on him, and crawl back into bed. He comes into the bedroom, now the room is lit up from the hallway nightlight. I cannot sleep unless it is pitch black. So I get up and close the door. He starts barking. I put him at the end of the bed. He proceeds to scratch for like 15 minutes. I finally give up and put him down again. I wake up about 2:30 or so to him barking again. I put my head into the hallway and see him barking towards the front door. OK, Gucci isn't much of a barker, something is bothering him. I peek out the curtains from our bedroom and can see the motion light is on. I figure it's the neighbor's cat as usual, but Gucci is super pissed and barking. Sigh, time to check for intruders. I turn off the lights and peak around all the windows to see for movement. Not a damn thing.

So I go back to bed. He comes in behind me again, won't stop barking. I get out of bed to pick him up and put him in bed with us and he's pissed the floor. COME ON. He never pees inside, especially a couple hours after being let out. So I wash my feet and clean the floor. Put him back into bed so he will chill out. He proceeds to scratch a ton again. I yell at him. I like down on my back, seeing it is now well after 3:00AM and I only have a couple more hours of sleep. He then JUMPS on my chest and lays down.

He has NEVER done this before. Now I am super annoyed. I put him back at the end of the bed where he is usually quite content. I roll onto my stomach. He then runs up and jumps on my back. At this point I just kind of laugh and think "you motherfucker" and roll over and let him slide off. I finally got like an hour of sleep, and when leaving this morning I see where he took a huge shit on the rug.

So yea, that dog and me, not fucking cool right now. I'm super busy at work and fighting to keep my eyes open. Brittany says it's because of the rain and it being colder at night. I say the dog better nut up.

Comment

• your place is haunted and your dog was trying to warn you.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X