Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
    Welp, I guess we have a pet squirrel now.

HOLY FUCK. Hahaha. I'm gonna call you Gaston now. Only because it's a Disney thing, and not because you're a dickhead like Gaston.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• WELP. Sister showed up. They put the two towels together, and she crawled right in with him, curled up, and immediately went to sleep.

"Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Very cute but be careful.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• 2 RATS. Keep your hands away from their mouths. *shudder*
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Wild squirrels? Make sure they don't bite - that's a fast way to get rabies. Can you get them checked out at the vet?

Also, be careful now that you have a male and a female... because, y'know, more squirrels could happen.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
              Also, be careful now that you have a male and a female... because, y'know, more squirrels could happen.
              Indeed, cause I think they're like hamsters, they don't care if they're mating with a sibling.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• More like because they are animals. Only humans care if they are screwing their sister.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  More like because they are animals. Only humans care if they are screwing their sister.
                  Well, not in Tim's Great Adventure thread they don't!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                    Recent pictures of Edison Scooby-Doo Head:

Our hero has the ability to pin down several stuffed catnip toys at once! They're helpless against his powers - HELPLESS, I tell you!

Jesus...elasticat.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

WELP. Sister showed up. They put the two towels together, and she crawled right in with him, curled up, and immediately went to sleep.

so freakin adorable!!!!
                      "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                      "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• What a dick.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Awwws. They only show their belly when they trust someone.

Comment

What a dick.
                            NO AD BLOCK YEAAAHHHHHHHH
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• fuck I think I accidentally got him stoned

~

Comment

• Easy to do. That's why I keep my pets away from smoke. They have such tiny lungs, I would hate to give them any issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X