Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
    So last night we had chicken breasts, stuffing and chicken-flavored rice for dinner. The chicken was from Sam's so it was giant mutant breasts that no one human could ever consume(except nerdious). So Nathan cut off a bit of his leftover and put that and his remaining small amount of rice and stuffing in Stubbie's bowl. And he went to town. Before we went to bed around 11, the poor cat was laying, bloated, in front of his mainly full bowl staring longingly. Nathan said when he came down at 4 to pee, Stubb was face down in his bowl again. The damn thing was licked clean when we came down 30 minutes ago and he was screaming for more food.
    That's awesome!! So glad to hear he's got his appetite back again, Ingrid!

*ETA: Edison looks like a beast, Lisa! No toy or catnip is safe!
    What, no comments about his freakishly long legs? That's what people tend to notice about his "front paw" pictures!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
      What, no comments about his freakishly long legs? That's what people tend to notice about his "front paw" pictures!
      Eh, I have had a lot of cats that run the gamut from 'freakishly tall' to 'freakishly fat'(I'll have to post a picture of Chester who was 30lbs at his heaviest). So long legs don't really phase me. Had he been purple or had a prehensile tail, then we could talk!

But he is definitely a cutie!
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

giant mutant breasts
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Easy, sport.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Eh, I have had a lot of cats that run the gamut from 'freakishly tall' to 'freakishly fat'(I'll have to post a picture of Chester who was 30lbs at his heaviest). So long legs don't really phase me. Had he been purple or had a prehensile tail, then we could talk!

But he is definitely a cutie!
            Awww, thanks! And I want to see Chester the 30 lb-er with cheese!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Took the beagles to the doggie hotel this morning. House now feels sad and lonely.

Comment

• Where are you going for vacation?
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Boise for the DMB concert. Three more days until the show! I know it's not fancy but I didn't feel like going to the Gorge this year and it's the shortest drive (only 10 hours).

Comment

• Dirty hippie. Enjoy the concert!
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Stubbie's basment pollution has caused the entire house to reek of his stench. Especially when the AC runs. And as Ingrid just pointed out, he's throwing up again. Big dummy ate grass.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                        Big dummy ate grass.
                        Our dog used to eat grass when her stomach was upset. It's sort of an instinctual thing they do when they feel sick, because it helps them barf up whatever's bothering them - our vet told us that.

Next step is to get yourselves over to Petco or whatever pet shop is near you, and pick up some Nature's Miracle. It comes in a white plastic bottle with a red cap and red and black writing. This stuff is THE BEST when it comes to getting rid of pet odors. You just pour it directly on where he peed, and the smell is pretty much gone after the first dose. You can re-do it as necessary, but it really works. It does nothing to remove stains - you're on your own with those, but the stench will be gone. It comes in various sizes, and you can pour it on or spray it on, but it works like a charm. They have a regular kind, which simply can't be beat. Then they have a version that's for pet's who've peed on wood floors (because it just sinks in and stays forever). I had to use ALOT of that when I moved into this apartment - the previous tentants apparently had a cat who liked to pee in the corner in the living room, and on a hot day you could really smell it. I realize how lucky I am that Edison never took any cues from that smell and decided he'd like to pee there - he's always gone in the litterbox.
                        Last edited by Lisa; 08-29-2010, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• Welp, I guess we have a pet squirrel now.

"Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• You realize your life is becoming a Disney movie, right, Jake?

Comment

• Squirrel stew.

Comment

• Yeah, I was like "Okay, so all we need now is a deer, a bear, and...what else?"

~

Comment

Working...
                                X