No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh he reappeared. little shit head stupid. asshole cat.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• He heard me calling his name.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        oh he reappeared. little shit head stupid. asshole cat.
        Awww, sounds like papa was good and worried! So glad he's back! Have you rescheduled the vet appt?
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I wasn't worried....much. His ears are no longer hot and he seems in a much better mood. May wait until Saturday after I'm paid for the vet.

Comment

• Glad you found your cat - he probably knew he had to go to the vet, said "fuck that" and bolted.

Also great to hear he seems to be doing better. I'd take him to the vet anyway, just in case.

Comment

• Yeah, I'd still take him on Saturday to be on the safe side. They could also check to see if he has a UTI to explain why he's peeing all over everything.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Oh he's going. Gotta take a pic of the swimming pool that is his 3rd litter box. Pretty funny actually.

Comment

• How's your cat doing, Nathan? Get him to the vet Saturday?

Some excitement last night - Patch, the smaller of our two cats, was all tensed up and anxious last night when I went upstairs to bed. He then bolted after me, went into my office, whereupon he proceeded to do battle with a cricket (he must've been hunting this bug downstairs, and it somehow made it's way into my room). Patch delivered a killing blow, and left it for me to pick up and flush it in our toilet (funeral at sea for a cricket. I even threw it a salute).

Today, Patch is strutting around like he's a bad ass. That'll end when I start vacuuming later today (both cats HATE the vacuum, and hide under the bed until I'm finished using it).

Comment

• I like this thread!! Love animals...have 4 chihuahua's! Yaay!
                    "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                    "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Stubbie is now on insulin. He doesn't even know the injection happens so that is cool.

Comment

• I imagine Stubbie doing NUKE™
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rob just imagines everyone and everything doing NUKE™.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• That is true. The world would be a better place if everyone was on NUKE™.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by accidentalsexfist View Post
                              Stubbie is now on insulin. He doesn't even know the injection happens so that is cool.
                              He doesn't feel it, Nathan? Be careful, because Stubbie could take you down if he suspects!

Hope he's doing better! I think that'll probably help the issues he's been having.

Comment

• Hope so. Tired of piss mopping.

Comment

Working...
                                X