No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love animals to death, but bringing your dog to work because you don't think they would do ok at home during the day is freaking irritating! We have a print shop right beside our offices and one of their employees brought in their small wiener dog puppy (13 weeks old apparently) The thing will NOT stop barking!!!
    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Happy 15th birthday Edison. May your teenage years be awesome *Is handed card*....may your golden years be awesome.
      Hee! I know. He was born in '95, but he's all "Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner" and stuff.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Fine. I'll get on the cell phone and try to translate the birthday wishes.

The only thing I could understand was the following:

"15 years? All with the same slave? You have trained her for the birthday treats, right? We can give you instructions, if needed. Our slave, Mr. Leave us with the female who doesn't get up at 5:30 in the morning to feed us on time, wishes you a Happy Birthday too. Belated."
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• And Edison wishes your crew a happy birthday right back! He said to tell them he's shocked that they let you leave on their birthday!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Ed!

Happy birfday!

You rock! Bucky says hey!

Comment

• Eddie says Hey back!

Comment

• Happy Belated 15th Birthday to Edison, and Happy 6th Birthday to Bucky! Two of the coolest cats on the East Coast, and to two of the coolest pet owners I know.

Hope both cats get plenty of noms, lots of hugs, and free rein on the furniture they're not usually allowed to sleep on (fuck it, it's their birthdays!).

Comment

• Was waiting to find the pic of stubbie doing his hitler salute to wish edison happy belated bday from his 4-legged compariot. Can't find it so happy birthday edison!!!

-Stubbie, Nathan, and Ingrid
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• So, Jake, how is Ming doing? And is that his official name?
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• HE"S huge. Check the FB thread. And the kickass recipe thread. We may have to get some venison.

Comment

• HATERS

GONNA

HATE

In short, he's gotten fucking huge and kinda surly. He's taking after me, clearly.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• That thing is a beast.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Where's your Holy Hand Grenate, now?!
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• He's getting to the point that it's kinda hard for Kat to hold him because he's full of nervous energy and strong, and the claws ain't a help either. Her tits look like she got groped by Freddy Krueger half the time.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                                Her tits look like she got groped by Freddy Krueger half the time.

Hot.

Comment

Working...
                                X