Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
    More than anything, this last thing is the really bad part. Get him to the vet as soon as you can (today if at all possible). I truly hate to bring this up but cats and dogs both try to go off by themselves when they know the end is near. Hopefully it's some kind of other behavior happening.
    Yeah, this, exactly. My best to you guys.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Hope Stubbie is OK, Nathan. Thoughts and prayers with you both!

Comment

• Thanks guys. Taking him first thing in the AM.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• "Deer Stubbie,

Oh, hai! Dis be Edison, and as u can see, I is on da computer. My bestest wishes - here, let me tell you them.

I am gonna be 15 yearz old dis weekend. I haz liver, kidney and thyryod issues. Plus I iz a momma's boy and a total wimp. Each day, she kornerz me and shoves pills down my throat. I may as well be wearing a sweater-vest.

Mai point is that you're bigger, tougher, and younger than me, and da vet helped me! I hopes da vet will help you, too.

Stay strong, bro -

Edison."

(*Paw bump*)
          Last edited by Lisa; 06-30-2010, 03:01 PM.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Edison is gonna re-butt your computer.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• One of my 4 dogs got her anal glads "milked" a while back. I wasn't there for it but I hear the gland erupted like a fully pumped Super Soaker.

That's all.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Took Stubbie to the vet after work. Glucose still high, higher than the initial visit, Gave him fluids, an antibiotic, and a few cans of food. Get weight back on was the instruction. Thanks all for comments and caring. He is my boy. Blood work in a couple days. I'm not giving up if he doesn't. NEVER LEAVE A MAN BEHIND!

Comment

• Fantastic! So glad you got him in today and that he got fluids and antibiotics. Even 12 hours can make a HUGE difference (vs if you had taken him tomorrow morning).
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    Fantastic! So glad you got him in today and that he got fluids and antibiotics. Even 12 hours can make a HUGE difference (vs if you had taken him tomorrow morning).
                    Feel bad i didn't take him this AM. Done is done. Now, I'm pretty Rob Hughes on a day ending in Y. So fihwopaufwurfnausfnua;fguarfhlas and shit.

Comment

• Comment

• HUGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          Took Stubbie to the vet after work. Glucose still high, higher than the initial visit, Gave him fluids, an antibiotic, and a few cans of food. Get weight back on was the instruction. Thanks all for comments and caring. He is my boy. Blood work in a couple days. I'm not giving up if he doesn't. NEVER LEAVE A MAN BEHIND!

So glad you took him today! Let us know in the morning how he fared through the night.

Comment

• Take care of Stubbie man, I know I was worried when one of my pups wouldn't eat and began acting weird. Turns out he ate part of a duraflame log. The logs aren't poisonous, but it makes the dog feel like shit. Several hundred dollars in vet bills later, and he was fine.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Nathan, I'm so glad you got him in there tonight! Pack the pounds onto that boy, monitor the blood work, and keep doing your best - we know you're doing right by Stubbie! Give him a big hug from me and Edison!

Oh, Billy... that dog is A-DOR-A-BLE!! I think you have to dog nap him from your sister!
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Man, I hope Chris and Michelle get back from moving tomorrow. I feel bad for Mookie and Tilly(their cats) because they're obviously lonely as shit. Tilly's more aloof and a little older so she sorta does her thing, but Mookie is just flipping out for attention. Plus I don't know where the fuck their dry food is, but at least I found a can of wet food and fed them because they're totally out of kibble. Debating over whether or not to dip into my own fun money that I have left for 4th of July weekend to go buy some, but on the other hand I don't know what they eat so I don't want them to get sick.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X