No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only known picture of my four rascals in one place (more or less). The truce was broken approximately 15 seconds after this photo was taken.

We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Oh, god, such cute puppies and kitties! Gonna squeeeeee my ass off!

And of course, as always, Howard, I'm just so sad for not being on Facebook.....
      (BWAAAAHHHAAAAHH!!!!)
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I told my sister when I move I'm gonna go ahead and take her dog. Sweetest thing ever. Going to get some pix for ya'll.

Comment

• YES!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Stuck on my bed spooning with Mookie. He's officially all like "I'M GAY AS FUCK FOR YOU"
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Cats are funny like that, they tend to latch on to one person and then never let go. You're doomed.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Stubbie won't eat.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  Stubbie won't eat.
                  Is he okay, Nathan? Is he feeling sick?

Comment

• Probably related to the diabetes. He's lost more weight. Acting weird. Sleeping in the basement.

Comment

• Awwww! I'm sorry - gonna take him to get checked out?

Comment

• Yeah. Tomorrow morning.

Comment

• Good luck! And drag the little sucker over to this thread and show him the tag I just made for him - that'll perk him up.

Comment

• Thanks Lisa. That was very sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                              Probably related to the diabetes. He's lost more weight. Acting weird. Sleeping in the basement.
                              More than anything, this last thing is the really bad part. Get him to the vet as soon as you can (today if at all possible). I truly hate to bring this up but cats and dogs both try to go off by themselves when they know the end is near. Hopefully it's some kind of other behavior happening.

Comment

• Tried to get pix of my sister's dog, but it just wasn't working out. I turned on every light in the house, but with the camera on my iPhone not having flash she remains just a big black blob.

Comment

Working...
                                X