Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I hate my cat right now. SO MUCH SEETHING HATRED.
    what's going on? STORIES!!!!
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Woke me up at 4 am clawing at the door (we lock them both up in the second bedroom at night) and then mewing NON STOP FOR THE NEXT 3 HOURS. I almost threw her out the window. I was fucking pissed. I'd leave them out to roam the apt but then she'd claw at our door at the same time.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Wiley is disruptive for us as well. I sleep more deeply than the wife unit, so Wiley typically comes in around 4-4:30 in the morning in 'Hey, pet me!' mode and wakes her up. If we are pro-active on the issue and lock him out of the bedroom, he will frequently paw at the door and yowl, hoping that one of us will wake up and let him in. At least we declawed him so that he doesn't ruin the door.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Our cats have free run of our condo, including our room. Usually, Patch will sleep on my wife's pillow for awhile, nestling near her hair (he LOVES my wife's hair). Stitch will sleep downstairs, and only bugs us early in the morning when he wants breakfast (cats get their wet food for dinner, and have to finish it up before we lay kibble down for the night, otherwise they go hungry 'til morning. They love kibble and cat cookies over anything else, but the vet warned us about overfeeding them early on).

Comment

• I'm a bit jealous of my cat's choice of where to sleep at night. I recently got a roommate who lives down in my basement. After a few weeks of hiding up here avoiding the new roommate, Roswell has started sleeping with him and his girlfriend. Slut.

Comment

• Cats be a fickle breed...

Comment

• Roswell's a punk.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Man, fuck Roswell.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• My dog lets me sleep. And is awesome.

So fuck cats.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Gonna have to go with Martin on this one. Plus, I've got allergies.
                      Last edited by Ed Hocken; 06-28-2010, 11:58 AM.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Martin also has a dog with absolutely LETHAL levels of cuteness.

Comment

• Even when she kills an unsuspecting hare.

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          Plus, I've got alerigies.
                          Is that an Italian disease that remove your taste for good movies, Ed?
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            So fuck cats.
                            Bucky is not just a cat. He is me in feline form.

He eats what I eat. He enjoys a beer as I often do. He farts with the regularity and precision of a finely crafted Swiss watch... and he occasionally destroys local flora and fauna with grace and verve.

So no. Fuck other cats.

Bucky rocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Martin also has a dog with absolutely LETHAL levels of cuteness.
                              This is true.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                Bucky is not just a cat. He is me in feline form.

He eats what I eat. He enjoys a beer as I often do. He farts with the regularity and precision of a finely crafted Swiss watch... and he occasionally destroys local flora and fauna with grace and verve.

So no. Fuck other cats.

Bucky rocks.
                                Bucky... The Cat... The Myth... The Legend.

Comment

Working...
                                X