X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of Miss Inky, as promised:

"Oh, hai. I duz windowz":

"I duz laundries, too - eben ur unmentionabulz!":

That would have been hilarious, too - at 20 years old and 6 lbs, I would have liked to have seen that cat lift so much as a sock.

RIP, sweetie.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I just realized what a goddamn zoo this apartment is now that we have the new roommates. We now have two parakeets, two cats, a rabbit, two fish, and a mouse.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Aaaah, the fragrance!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I would go nuts. I was freaking out yesterday because my sister brought her dog and cat. Her cat jumped onto my couch and I almost snapped.

Comment

• I'm about to cover my basement floor in kitty litter since my cat won't stop peeing on it.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Our cats will whiz on the bathroom floor near their litter pan if they're pissed (pardon the pun) at us about something.

Speaking of litter pans, we use to have these covered pans where you'd roll the whole thing to get all the waste into a catch all, then you pull out the catch all and dump the contents into a baggie for disposal. Very little cat dirt on the floor, easy clean-up, and NO SCOOPING NECESSARY. Worked like a charm.

Time to replace the litter pans, and my wife insisted we get the old style scooping ones. So much so, that she went ahead, bought the pans and filled them up. Our cats used them so we couldn't take 'em back, so we were stuck with 'em. Since I'm the one who usually has to clean the plans, I was irked. Point being - if you have to replace your litter pans, get the rolling ones, which is what we are going to do soon, hopefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                I just realized what a goddamn zoo this apartment is now that we have the new roommates. We now have two parakeets, two cats, a rabbit, two fish, and a mouse.
                Jake is Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick...Jake, you've gone from having 'pets' to having a 'zoo'. I don't know if I could take it, frankly.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He is a Pet Detective after all.

Comment

• It's fine! It's not like the fish and mouse and rabbit are loud, the cats are pretty chill, and the birds are just birds. Also, none of them really stink. The worst part is the cat box, which I'm used to since my ex and I had cats, etc.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Thank GOD the birds don't chirp. My sister has a bird that's going to fucking DIE from chirping one of these days...
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• They're surprisingly quiet, aside from little trills here and there. And when they get excited. But they're cute noises!

~

Comment

• I hate my cat right now. SO MUCH SEETHING HATRED.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• With all those critters, Jake's set for grub when civilization collapses.

Comment

• Yeah, but that'll be enough for food for....five minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X