Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    And watch yourself, people. This dog only responds to french.
    Certains d'entre nous n'ont pas à s'inquiéter au sujet de parler en français.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Voici chiot! Voir cet homme? Il est un Hocken, ce qui signifie que bon à manger.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Good god - again, those PICTURES! I can't get off this page - I hesitate even posting this because I don't want to bump this to page 8 and miss the unbearable cuteness. Martin, how the hell do you go to work every day and leave that behind?

EDIT: Whew! Still page 7! (*Scrolls upward to geek out and squee some more*)
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• So, I'm having a little cry right now. Just got an email from my mom, and they had to have their cat Inky put to sleep today. I mean, she was 20, which is more than just a pretty good run for a cat, and had been very sick lately, so what are you gonna do, you know?

R.I.P., little Miss Inky. Aunt Lis loves you.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Always sad, but geez 20 years? That cat must have stories about the Dust Bowl.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
              So, I'm having a little cry right now. Just got an email from my mom, and they had to have their cat Inky put to sleep today. I mean, she was 20, which is more than just a pretty good run for a cat, and had been very sick lately, so what are you gonna do, you know?

R.I.P., little Miss Inky. Aunt Lis loves you.
              Josh and I are sorry How is your mom taking it?

Comment

• Twenty years is a long time but that doesn't make it any easier. I'm sorry, Lisa. At least she can haz all the cheezburgers she wants now, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Always sad, but geez 20 years? That cat must have stories about the Dust Bowl.
                  This made me laugh a little, actually - thanks, Billy.

Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                  Josh and I are sorry How is your mom taking it?
                  I'm going to try to talk to her today. She sounded fine in her email, and you know - I had talked to her and my stepdad on Saturday, and I think they both knew it was going to have to be done, and they sounded okay then. They loved her to bits, but they're strong about it. I don't think they bargained on having her that long. I just feel bad for them because - Mom's almost 80, my stepdad is 74, and as each pet passed away, they said, "When they're all gone, that's it - no more pets. We're too old." So yeah, it's not like they're going to go out and get a kitten or a puppy - when it got down to just Inky being left, they said that's it when she passes. So this is the first time since 1974 that they've not had pets in the house, that it's just them. So I do feel bad for them in that respect.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Twenty years is a long time but that doesn't make it any easier. I'm sorry, Lisa. At least she can haz all the cheezburgers she wants now, right?
                  Yes, she sure can haz cheezburgers.

Thanks, guys.

Comment

• I'm sorry Lisa! And grave is right, I hear there are tons of cheezburgers up where ceiling kitteh is.
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I'm sorry to hear about Inky, Lisa. My deepest sympathies and condolences to you and your folks.

Just be happy, wherever she is, she's happily nomming away, 'cause cheezburgers am tasty!

Comment

• Thanks guys - she was a cutie pie, that's for sure. I tried to find a picture of her in my photobucket acct, but I think it must be saved to my computer at home in my iPhoto section. I'll try to post one of her when I get home from class tonight if I remember.

Comment

• Jeeeez...I'm getting a definite emotional reaction from this. My cat is 11, and I know for a fact that I'll be absolutely destroyed when he finally passes on.

My best to your Mom!
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Twenty years is a long time but that doesn't make it any easier. I'm sorry, Lisa. At least she can haz all the cheezburgers she wants now, right?
                            Bucky doesn't like cheezburgers. He likes fish sandwiches.

Bucky's a snob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Jeeeez...I'm getting a definite emotional reaction from this. My cat is 11, and I know for a fact that I'll be absolutely destroyed when he finally passes on.

My best to your Mom!
                              Oh, I know - my Edison's going to be 15 next month. Last night I cried and hugged him and said, "Don't you dare leave me yet!" Not with all the pills I shove down his throat to keep him around!

And my mom just totally got me - TOTALLY got me. I just called to see how she and my stepdad are doing. Remember back around Mother's Day, I'd posted that I'd ordered roses and had them sent from Edison (and filled out the card with LOL Cat-speak)? Well, apparently, they didn't get all gross and droopy when they died, they still stayed really nice, so she'd saved them. Anyway, she said that when they buried Inky in the back yard, they took two of the dried roses and buried them with her - and my Mom said to her, "There you go, honey - those are from your cousin Edison."

Gaaah, gotta stop now - gonna start crying and I'm at work! Thanks for all the well wishes, guys. I'll pass them along to my mom and stepdad.

Comment

• Too funny...Our cat, Wiley, sends cards and gifts to friends and family all the time as well. The card is usually a series of paw prints (translated into English) along with a few strands of fur.

Yeah, I love the little bastard.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X