Massachusetts Special Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massachusetts Special Election

Hey everyone, I did a look for a thread on this and didn't see any. Please forgive if this is somehow an unnecessary post.

What is very necessary though is that any of you in Massachusetts MUST vote today (you'll go to jail if you don't, I swear!)

I've been updating my blog party all day long, check there for info.

The Red Sox suck.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I think you're the only one from MA here. But we'll vote with our spirit animals. In my case a drunk unicorn will submit my vote.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

what's the latest on the polls, Kate?
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          I think you're the only one from MA here. But we'll vote with our spirit animals. In my case a drunk unicorn will submit my vote.
          If you happen to have a blue cat person clone you can remotely control, make sure to have them vote as well, Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
            what's the latest on the polls, Kate?

"High turnout"

Which if past elections are a prediction, is a good sign.

Though, there is a depressing amount of pessimism out there.

Check out the HUFFPO's homepage if you want to feel like crap

If you want to feel full of cheer and pride, view my blog party. I'm trying to keep things in good spirits, ripping off Henry V and everything

Comment

FUCK YEAH! IT'S A PRINCESS KATE BOFFO POLITICAL BLOG BLOCK PARTY!

HOLLA!
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

welp
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Congrats guys. You made your country even shittier... it's nearly 80's Argentina now.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Ugh. I'm not quite sure I would call it as bad as 80s Argentina. Granted it is easy to armchair quarterback these affairs.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

As an independent voter, I'm actually kinda glad. I want more discussion over this issue, frankly. Something HAS to be done, and I'm unconvinced that any of these bills that have been presented so far provides the right solution.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Details? I don't live in Mass, and didn't see anything on the news.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          As an independent voter, I'm actually kinda glad. I want more discussion over this issue, frankly. Something HAS to be done, and I'm unconvinced that any of these bills that have been presented so far provides the right solution.
                          Anything is better than your current healthcare system. I never understood why the US has a problem with taxes for themselves, but has no problem forking money over a military budget.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Anything is better than your current healthcare system. I never understood why the US has a problem with taxes for themselves, but has no problem forking money over a military budget.
                            Call me an idealist, then. Look, I understand that you can't please everyone with whatever bill gets enacted, but you SHOULD be able to pass something that doesn't cause outright RAGE with half of the population. And for the record, I'm willing to pay more money in taxes IF it will benefit the country as a whole...that isn't the issue. I just see the new bills turning into a money sink that will bankrupt the country.

Comment

The rage being provoked though is from (largely) incomplete information. Stoked by the fiery far-right pundits. The far-left pundits should shoulder some blame too (I'm not holding them above the right).

Martin is 100% correct when it comes to our military spending (which is basically an open checkbook). I'd like to see some outrage pointed in that direction. In no way, does that say I do not support the troops. It says that we need tighter control of spending. I am 100% sure that there are military contracts out there that take full unfair advantage over the US government (to the cost of the taxpayers).

No offense to Matt (love ya bro) but a good 50% of the population would be OUTRAGED in the gays got equal footing with straight couples. Outrage is 100% worth it, if the greater good is addressed.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                              X