Dead Pool, 2010: THE DISCUSSION!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You better believe it!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Hmm. Middle school? I was rocking a Genesis t-shirt.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Let me guess, it had Phil Collins on it.

Comment

FUCK YEAH PHIL COLLINS!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Invisible Touch.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Rob, you better take me home. Cuz I won't remember. Take, take me home.

Comment

Nice to see some KMFDM love.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Was listening to NIHIL today actually. Found a disc with like 100 mp3s on it, and it must have been one of my many industrial discs because it was them, Haujobb, Wumpscut, Velvet Acid Christ and more.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    Hmm. Middle school? I was rocking a Genesis t-shirt.
                    Rush and Pink Floyd T-shirts. I've still got 'em, too. They're a bit faded and snug...
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Best kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Was listening to NIHIL today actually. Found a disc with like 100 mp3s on it, and it must have been one of my many industrial discs because it was them, Haujobb, Wumpscut, Velvet Acid Christ and more.
                        I haz Industrial Boner.

Please tell me you played "Christfuck". Please tell me you played that.

Comment

Haha, yep. That was on there. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Rush and Pink Floyd T-shirts. I've still got 'em, too. They're a bit faded and snug...
                            Didn't have Floyd (not until high school) but I did have a Rush shirt or two.

Shame on you Ari. Not the Wilder.

Comment

Oh yeah. That such a perfect song for a 15 year old. I sadly discovered it at 21.

Comment

The Wilder needs to go. He scares me.

Comment

Working...
                                X