Dead Pool, 2010: THE DISCUSSION!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Martin. Kirk's mine.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

TAKE WHOEVER YOU WANT, JUST DON'T TAKE VIGODA GOD.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Marlyn Manson just turned 41 today. 41!
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

And with that I feel a bit old.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

How do you think I feel? I remember other guys in middle school wearing t-shirts with him on it.

Comment

I was one of the kids in middle school rocking his shit. Best 8th grade gym session ever. And because I feel the need to be that guy, I was rocking him prior to his blow up with Antichrist Superstar.

Comment

What's kind of sad is that he's been stuck in the same mold for over a decade and change. Even the AFI guys changed their looks a bit.

Comment

Really Ed? Do I need to do a picture essay of the different looks. he changes his shit every album along with genre most times. It's just that the last two albums haven't been up to par.

Comment

Please don't. I can't stand to see fat "bloated on heroin" Manson.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Really Ed? Do I need to do a picture essay of the different looks. he changes his shit every album along with genre most times. It's just that the last two albums haven't been up to par.
                      I'm not talking about music, I'm talking about getting off the face paint for a bit. He had awesome hair for mechanical animals. But Manson always looked the same to me. White eye contact, devil/Nazi shit adorned.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        Please don't. I can't stand to see fat "bloated on heroin" Manson.

That saddens me alot. Columbine kinda fucked him up and even Holy Wood couldn't bring him back.

Comment

At least there's KMFDM, bringing it again.

Comment

KMFDM has always been bringing it. Problem is, everything sounds the same.

Comment

True, still love the shit out of their t-shirts.

Comment

Depeche Mode ftw.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X