No announcement yet.

Boarding while pooping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think so. Basically what happens is that when you try to click on any individual link on the page, it treats the ENTIRE PAGE like it's an Amazon ad and reads it as a clickthrough on the ad.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• SOOOOOO amazon link is gone for me now. Is this intended and will it return? Or WTF?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I deleted it because I'm not going to sit here and watch everyone subsidize Rob's descent into crippling alcoholism anymore, B.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Fuckin' killjoy
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Jake - square as a rectangle

Comment

• Hey, check out The Right Honorable Buzz Killington, MP for the constituency of NOFUNVILLE, fellas.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ok well I guess I'll just throw my money at the homeless then. FFS Jake!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Currently partaking

So good.gif

Comment

• Yep, works perfectly now.

luv u dogg

~

Comment

• Mission accomplished.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• WOOHOO!

Comment

• TOMORROW I SHALL BE POOPING AND BOARDING.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We should set up a video chat and make it a date for all of us.

Comment

• How.......epic?
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• and sensual
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X