Boarding while pooping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    It's my opinion that you will, AND I WILL NOT HAVE YOU TELL ME MY OPINION IS WRONG!!! I WON'T SIT HERE AND LISTEN TO IT. I WILL HAVE MY OPINION ACKNOWLEDGED AND RESPECTED!!!!!
    I WILL KILL YOUUUU!!! YOU WILL GO FACE DOWN IN THOSE MASHED POTATOES AND THEN POOP THEM OUT WHILE BOARDING!

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    Ya'll need to go play laser tag and hash this shit out.
    I would win that battle! As long as the arthritis in my knees isn't acting up and I could run and dodge, yes, I'm confident, I would totally win!

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    It was a joke. God damn everybody's so fucking sensitive.
    I'M NOT SENSITIVE!!! WAIT, WHERE ARE YOU GOING? COME BACK HERE SO I CAN TELL YOU I'M NOT SENSITIVE OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!

(No worries, Josh, it's cool! <3 you too!)
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa
      I would win that battle! As long as the arthritis in my knees isn't acting up and I could run and dodge, yes, I'm confident, I would totally win!
      I'd rampage your face off. You have no idea.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• (*Perks up*) Ooooh, is that laser resurfacing? The best salons charge a pretty penny for that!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
          See, this is what you do! Crank one out, wash your fucking feces covered mitts and THEN post among decent people... and everyone else in this thread.
          You know, Ingrid repped me for this (haaay, girrrl!) - which just goes to show, the small handful of women on this board are the only ones with any class. And with clean phones and computers.

Comment

• Ingrid repped you in attempts to conceal her board-pooping habits. The cheese stands alone.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Call me when you have no class

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                Ingrid repped you in attempts to conceal her board-pooping habits. The cheese stands alone.
                Sorry, dude. I don't have time to board while pooping, even if I wanted to. I'm like a ninja with my bathroom time, stealthy and fast.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Approach it like Ripley: get in, get out, get to minimum safe distance.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Suuuuuuuuuure.

RE:Ingrid

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                      Sorry, dude. I don't have time to board while pooping, even if I wanted to. I'm like a ninja with my bathroom time, stealthy and fast.
                      I imagine a shakuhachi flute plays as you rush in to the bathroom, then on the way out, as Nathan only sees the bathroom door open and close real fast.

Comment

• Thar be whales here!
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          Thar be whales here!
                          Now Ingrid won't be able to post anymore from that computer!

Comment

• This toilet paper is so soft, sometimes I don't know if I'm really getting the job done.
                            -Turd world problems.
                            "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                            - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                            http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                            http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                              This toilet paper is so soft, sometimes I don't know if I'm really getting the job done.
                              -Turd world problems.
                              Better too soft than too rough. What we have here at work is akin to sandpaper.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Been using roll-less toilet paper lately. Nice, soft, absorbent. Just wish a roll would last a bit longer, but y'know, turd world problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X